Chapter 3

Wait For Me

“Hyung, do you really have to go?” asked a 16-year-old Jimin. They currently at a bus station waiting for Yoongi’s bus with his mom and eomma. Actually, Yoongi had send his mixtape to Big Hit Entertaiment located at Seoul. The founder of the company love it and currently hiring 18 years old Min Yoongi as their producer. That’s why he was here.

“Of course I have to, Jiminnie. You know that this is my dream, right?”

“B-but what about me? Do you really have to leave me alone, hyung?”

“You’re not alone, Jimin.. You have mom,eomma.. You’re not alone.”

Suddenly, his ride to Seoul arrived. He glanced to the bus for a while and started to talk to Jimin again.

“Listen here, Min. Please take care of mom and eomma, okay? Take care of yourself too. Wait for me okay? Promise?” asked Yoongi while sticking out his pinky finger.

Without any doubts, Jimin clinged his pinky finger to Yoongi’s, “Promise. I will miss you so much, hyung.” Said Jimin and hug him so tight.

“I will miss you too, Jiminnie.” Caressing Jimin’s back. When they pull out, Yoongi kiss Jimin’s cheek and smiled. He then said goodbye to his eomma and mom and hug them. Yoongi’s eomma already crying to the fact that his only son were leaving him but for a good reason. Jimin too was about to cry but he held it, don’t want to look too fragile infront of people when the fact that was he about to drag Yoongi out from the bus. They shared some waves and the bus started to leave Daegu. Never they knew it also leaving Yoongi’s love towards Jimin.

 

(Present)

It have been 5 years already since Yoongi leaving Daegu. In this 5 years, never once Yoongi come back to Daegu. Apparently, Yoongi changed his contact number and Jimin can’t contact him anymore. Sure, Yoongi’s eomma did contact with Yoongi but Jimin doesn’t want to have Yoongi’s number. He afraid that he might bother him at work because he knew he is unstoppable when it comes to Yoongi. Sadly, Yoongi never asked about Jimin since he came to Seoul. 5 years leaving far away from him. Only heard news about him from television and radios. It hurts. Of course it hurts but Jimin still holding onto the promise Yoongi made with him. To wait for Yoongi to come back.

Jimin currently is working at a music shop in their town that sells cds, musical instruments, and etc. Not that Jimin’s grades drop after Yoongi’s departure, it is because he afraid that when Yoongi comes back, Jimin wasn’t there. His mom ofcourse sad, knowing that her son doesn’t want to go college but it is his choice. Jimin is already 21 years old. He has rights to choose what he wants to do.

Working at the music shop also benefits Jimin because he can listen to Yoongi’s songs all the time. Apparently, the owner loves Jimin so much like his son to give Yoongi’s cds for free to Jimin. It is not that bad to work at his town and he still doesn’t give up in his dream to be an author.

 


Please comment :)

Follow my wattpad; -qtvee

SOTD; KNK - U