Chapter 4

Wait For Me

“Producer and Rapper, Min Yoongi  or as known as Agust D had been caught dating with a famous model, Lee Nari this afternoon­-“

Jimin stared at the television that he just turn off. ‘Not again’, Jimin thought. It was the third time he got caught dating and it always with different people. He can’t avoid the feeling in his heart. It feels like it got pinched many times.

‘He asked me to wait but why he always got caught dating? Nah, It maybe another rumors.. Yoongi won’t forget his promise. I’m sure.’

He got up and started to dress up to work. Wearing his white tee and a pair of jeans, he started to walk to his work place. He hummed to one of Yoongi’s song entitled So Far Away and enjoying the scenery. It was a good day until he suddenly bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” asked Jimin while panicking. He can’t even hurt a mosquito! Okay maybe a bit exaggerate there but he was truly panicking.

“Nah, I’m fine.” Said the stranger while looking to Jimin. “Jimin?”

“Taehyung? Tae! It is you!” shouted Jimin while hugging Taehyung.

“Hey! I never thought to see you here again. I thought you moved after 3 years working here.”

“Nope.. I’m still here. Why haven’t you comeback? It’s been 2 years already. I miss you, you know!” Jimin pouted.

“Omo! I’m sorry. I was so busy. It was hella 2 years at Gwangju but lucky for me, I found my love of life there!”

“Oh My God, really? Who? I wanna know!” Jimin was freaking excited to meet his bestfriend lover. He finally get to know new people. Living in the small town makes him meet with same people everyday.

“You should come over to my house after work. He is here. Speaking of him, I have to go meet meet him at the store. I left him there for a while because I forgot my phone. You sure are late to work, right Jimin?”

“ Oh you’re right! See ya later, Tae!” with that Jimin sprinted to his workplace.

 

“You’re late!” Mr. Jeon, the owner said. “ You rarely late. Why? Is something wrong happened?”

“I just bumped into Taehyung. He finally back again!” Jimin said, a little bit too excited for finally meeting his bestfriend back.

“That’s good. At least you have a companion at your age.” With that he returned to his room and did his work.

‘Yeah good.. It must be great if Yoongi is here too.’ Jimin thought. The door bell rang, shows that there is customer. “Hello, Welcome to LaTiDo!”

“Hello!” it is not a customer. It was Mr.Jeon only child, Jeon Jungkook. He is 17 years old. ‘This cute little boy. Only 15 and already taller than me.’ Jimin thought.

“Yes Kookie?”

“Does appa is here?” he asked.

“Yup, he is in his room.” I answered.

“Okay, Thank you short hyung!” he run to Mr.Jeon’s room.

“Aish this vegetable hoe kid. How can he love to eat vegetable so much? He is lucky enough that he is cute.” Jimin said while smiling.

 


Hello! So, Taehyung and Jungkook make a debut in this story.

Please comment :)

SOTD; Kim Kwang Seok - On the Street ( I just know about this song recently and it really touched my heart )