Chapter 8

Wait For Me

Yoongi POV

That evening, Nari went back to Seoul. “You know what? I’m so glad that we broke up because I found another man that can treat me way much better than you! I’m only with you for your money, dude.” She said and get out from my house.

How can I be with such an ill-bred person? It was already night. I saw Jimin went back home this evening and there was no hint of happiness in his face. I feel really guilty when I knew the fact behind his sad face was me.

 

3rd POV

Morning came fast much to Yoongi’s liking. Well, he never like morning so meh. Last night, he thought of ways to talk to the younger alone. He was so desperate that he thought about kidnapping Jimin too but it was quickly erased because hey, it is ridiculous.

After he showered, he came to the kitchen to breakfast. Even his mother was shocked seeing his own son waking up so early making Mrs. Min asked some weird questions like ‘Who are you?’ ‘Where the hell is my son?’ ‘Does this is a dream because I haven’t had one in months’. Yoongi just laughed it off and continue eating his breakfast.

He looked at the wall clock and it shows 8:30 in the morning. ‘ Jimin should going to work right now’ so he went out to his front yard and doing some exersicing, more like just panting but it’s okay.

Jimin came out 3 minutes later and started to go to the music store. When he was walking at Yoongi’s house, Yoongi quickly grab his hand and pull him so he stand near him. Jimin tried to get off of Yoongi’s grip but the older was much stronger than he so he give in.

“ What do you want?” Jimin whispered, not wanting to draw any attention.

“I want to talk to you,” Yoongi said.

“I have to go to work. I will be late and I don’t want to get any bad records so let go of me.” He tried to escape again but it doesn’t worked.

“ Please, let me talk to you. This evening, after you finished work, at the beach we used to hangout before.

Not wanting to talk any longer, Jimin said okay and Yoongi quickly let off Jimin’s hand and watched him as he walked to the Music Shop.

At the music shop, Jimin can’t stop thinking about what things that Yoongi wanted to talk about. He keep on spacing out. Fortunately, there was only a few people going to the shop that day.

The evening came faster than Jimin thought. He was beyond nervous. What if Yoongi wants to break the promise? What if he already wants to marry the girl? What if he says he will never come back here?

 

He already at the beach but he doesn’t see Yoongi there. He then pensived out to sea. He remember the time when Yoongi’s family and Jimin’s will picnic here when it was summer. He remember the time when they will sneaked out from home late at night and meet here. He also remember the time when their fathers and Jimin’s sister found death. He remember seeing and hearing his mom crying. He remember seeing three lifeless bodies laying facing the sea.

Tears starts to stream down to his cheeks. Before he could wiped it, a hand did it.

 


Tomorrow I will receive my PT3 result *sigh* I hope I will get straight A's but it almost impossible T.T

SOTD; Beatwin - Rising Sun