Chapter 8

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri was lost in the music that she didn't bother about the presence of another person right behind her. A little tipsy and with a mind pre occupied with several thoughts Aeri turned around and wrapped her arms around the person's neck. Her eyes still closed and the person front of her wished she would never open it cause once she did, this would turn into his worst nightmares.

Jiyong stood there, his hands held Aeri's waist firmly, her hands wrapped around his neck. Both of them losing themselves in the music.

 

When the music stopped, Aeri slowly opened her eyes only to be greeted by strangers in front of her. Jiyong had quickly left the scene. He wanted this to be left as a happy memory, not one where they fought.

 

Taeyang, Tae Oh and Top, all three had the witnessed the whole scene from the balcony of the VIP section. First there were seeds of doubt in their mind but now they were sure that Jiyong had something for Aeri.

 

On the other hand, Seungri was busy plotting a scheme against Aeri.

"Hey! You are Aeri's friend right?" - Seungri gave a killer smile to Hani.

"Yyyy--eeeeee-----sssss" - Hani stammered, it was commendable that she managed to say it out loud.

"Hi, I'm Seungri. You ?" - Seungri winked and extended his hand.

"I'm Aeri." - Hani replied and Seungri just looked at her with a confused expression which then lead to a chukle.

"What?"

"I mean HANI!" - Hani face palmed herself and shook Seungri's hand.

"So tell me how did you and Aeri become friends?" - Seungri questioned her by leading Her to one of the seats by the bar counter, his hand resting on Hani's shoulder.

Hani was the typical fangirl, who would melt in a second when she would meet her bias. Seungri being her ultimate Bias, It was like a dream to her. The guy whom she idolized for 6 years was now sitting next to her and talking to her. She was so busy admiring him that she didn't listen to his question.

"Ummm Hani did you listen to my question?"

"Mmmm?" - Hani gave a perplexed look.

"Oh my god. You are so cute!"

Hani cheeks turned tomato red and Seungri couldn't stop giggling at her reaction.

"I just wanted to know how you and Aeri became friends."

"Ahh."

While Hani was busy taking her time forming proper sentences and answering Seungri's questions Eul was busy keeping an eye on her. Eul being the smarter one among the 3 knew there was something fishy going on. Not wanting Hani to get into any sort of trouble, Eul decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Even my first impression about Aeri wasn't a good one." - Seungri replied after listening to Hani's story.

"She can come out like a cold hearted , but she is the sweetest person if she likes you."

"Yeah. I don't think she would have found herself such nice friends with her cold personality. So she hasn't gotten into a relationship ever?"

"Who Aeri ? ptfff  Obviously ---"

"Hani! There you are, I have been searching you since forever! Come on, Let's dance!" - Eul interrupted and the disappointment in Seungri's face was clearly visible as Eul dragged Hani out of their into the crowd.

Knowing how crazy Hani was about Seungri there was no way Eul was gonna say her that she felt Seungri was being fishy. She just decided to be mum about the situation for the time being and just observe.

 

"What?" - Jiyong said in a sarcastic tone when he found the trio - Taeyang, Tae Oh and TOP giving him a 'I know what  you did there' look.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. We didn't even say anything." - TOP smirked.

"Good."

Being Aeri's brother, a part of Tae Oh heart was unsettled. He didn't feel great about the scene he just witnessed. A part of his heart wished Jiyong not to have feelings for his sister but another part wished happiness for his friend.

The 4 people now stood at the balcony of the VIP section watching the 3 girls dance away the night.

 

 

"Good Morning Aeri! " - "Good Morning Hani!" - "Good Morning Eul!" -the three girls who were cuddled together in a single bed woke up to Mrs Park cheerful wake up call as she entered the room.

 

"Morning Mrs Park" - Eul replied getting up from the bed and heading straight to the washroom to freshen up.

"Hani-ah it's 12 PM. Don't you have a bus to catch at 1 pm?"

Hani just whined in response not actually understanding what Mrs Park was talking but when she did understand she got up with a jolt.

"! I'm late again!"

"Got you!! It's just 9!" - Mrs Park yelped. Apparently it was Mrs Park's hobby to prank Hani each time she came home and every time Hani fell for the trick.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Aumoni!!!!" - Hani whined as she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter