Chapter 6

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aeri" - Jiyong knocked the door of Ladies washroom and was greeted with  no response.

"Aeri?"

"Yah! Tae Oh is worried about you so at least reply back!" 

"I'm entering !" - Jiyong yelled in frustration and opened the door.

 

"What the -  Daebak !" - Jiyong yelped witnessing the scene in front of him.

Aeri curled up in the corner of the restroom, snoring heavily.

 

"Aeri-ah?" - Jiyong nudged her with caution, squatting down.

"Hmmmmmm" - Aeri whined and turned her face to the other side.

"Yah! how can you fall sleep in the washroom!"

"Aeri!? Aeri? AERI!!!!!" - Jiyong kept irritating her.

"Shhhh" - Aeri abruptly got up and placed her index finger on Jiyong's lip.

"But - " - Jiyong still spoke, his lips grazing Aeri's finger.

"Ahhhhhhhh shhhhsssssshhhhhhhh" - Aeri covered GD's mouth with her palm.

Jiyong grew silent until Aeri fell asleep again which didn't take long to happen.

"How am I supposed to get you out of here?" - Jiyong sighed before placing her one hand over his shoulder and making her lean her whole weight on him, lifting her off the floor.

"Excuse me who are you?" - Aeri mumbled into Jiyong's ear.

"You scared me idiot! I... I'm just someone whom you hate."

"Wow I hate you? And you are still helping me?"

"I must be an Idiot right?"

"Yeah or maybe a very sweet person." - Aeri giggled causing Jiyong to smile.

 

 

With Aeri completely leaning on Jiyong there was no way Jiyong could walk properly.

"Tae-Oh some help here." 

"Oh My God! What happened ?" - Tae Oh rushed towards Aeri and Jiyong 

"She passed out in the washroom."

"Aeri-ah!" 

"Oh look It's Tae Oh oppa! You know he broke his promise of always being there for me and sent me to another country." - Aeri whimpered to Jiyong.

"Let's get her seated first. It's going to be a long night." - Tae Oh sighed leading the way back to the table.

Aeri sat next to Jiyong, her face resting on both her palms as she gazed her brother, elbows resting on the table.

"I'm waiting Aeri, let it out." - Tae Oh said patiently waiting for Aeri to speak.

The once buzzing table was now a silent one. Everyone's focus on Aeri.

"I.... I ... I missed you. I waited for your call everyday but you became just like mum and Dad a busy person. Left me all alone. At first I shut everyone out. I was like the freak of the school who spoke to no one until you came to meet me during my 16th birthday. You had always been someone I looked up to. Even though I hated you for not being there for me when I needed you but whenever you came to meet me I forgot about everything and only wanted to spend time with you. I have always loved you and will always love you even if you abandon me and If you are gonna blame me for the cold altitude I have you should know that you are partially responsible for it."

"Aeri, I'm sorry." - Tae Oh replied choking a bit.

"It's okay. I'm here now and I have you and Mum and Dad with me. It's all I ever wanted. Do you know I was so happy when Mum told me she wanted to spend time with me yesterday? I longed to listen to that sentence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter