Chapter 5

This Thing called 'LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had a great time working with you." - Jiyong replied forwarding his hand for a shake.

"It was the complete opposite for me. I don't want to be in acquaintance with you." - Aeri gave a cold reply and walked off to the exit leaving Jiyong alone with his hand still stretched out.

 "We will see for how long."

 

"Omo omo yeobo, Do you know Aeri saved me today?" - Mrs Park said in excitement while the rest of the family members were settling down to have dinner.

"Seriously? What happened?" - Mr Park replied shifting his gaze from Mrs Park to Aeri 

"Jiyong was the model for our new collection and one assistant made a mistake and the piece for the 2nd shoot was spoilt and suddenly from no where Aeri appeared and woosh! The piece she and Jiyong created was just amazing! Look!" - Mrs Park chirped, showing the photo of the mannequin which wore the piece..

"Waw, it's amazing." - Mr Park commented,passing the phone to Tae-oh who passed it back to Mrs Park without even looking at it.

"Aeri, You should join your mum in her Fashion brand." - Mr Park suggested.

"No thank you. I'll pass." 

"Why? The work you did was amazing !"

"Maybe it was amazing since Jiyong was helping her." - Tae-oh commented making Aeri flare up.

"What?" - Aeri replied, agitated at the comment.

"Nothing."

" Next time you want some help, don't you dare come to me. Go to Jiyong." - Aeri yelled.

"Clam down, Clam down." - Mrs Park tried to handle the situation.

"I just can't understand! From when did those 3 people become so close to you ,that you even let them call you Amouni!" - Aeri blurted out.

"I guess it's time you catch up whatever you have missed in 10 years." - Mr Park commented

"The thing is Aeri after you left abroad, your father's company almost hit rock bottom and my work was still not that famous. So his best friend helped him out. You remember Yang hyun suk samchon right?"

Aeri nodded.

"He was the one who helped your father out and in no time the company was flourishing. One day when your samchon came home for family dinner, he heard your brother's music compositions and loved it. So he suggested Tae-oh to join his company 'YG ENTERTAINMENT' to become a producer there. But your brother was the heir to our company so he declined the offer and came up with an alternate solution. He would train in YG till your father looked after the company. It's been around 3 years since Tae-Oh took over the company. At the beginning he didn't have anytime to compose. But from the past 2 years he is been working his weekends in YG co-producing tracks."

"That's not the answer to my question, How do you know those 3 idiots?" - Aeri replied.

"They are actually 5 idiots, you still didn't the meet the other two." - Tae-Oh shot back.

"We know them because your father is a large share holder in YG and often sponsors 'Big Bang'. You met Taeyang right ?  He, Seunghyun and your brother have been good friends from past 7-8 years. Once Tae-oh bought them over for dinner and from that day our house has been open to them. The guys are pretty nice once you get to know them. Specially Seungri, his mum called me complaining that he prefers going to our house rather than his." - Mrs Park giggled.

"Wow, when I was young you didn't have time to even ask me how I was doing and now you are telling me that in 10 years you have grown so close to them that they treat this house like their own." - Aeri huffed.

"Aeri, things were difficult for us that time. You were so young and your dad and I were so busy establishing our own companies that we didn't get much time. But things are different now. We are all settled and want to spend our time with you." - Mrs Park explained.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." - Aeri replied leaving the dinning hall, feeling a bit happy at the confession her Mum made.

 

 

Next morning as usual Aeri was left all alone. Even though her mother asked her to accompany her to her office, Aeri was in no mood to meet Jiyong despite her mother assuring her that there wouldn't be any Jiyong scenes.

"Hey"

"Don't you dare talk to me!" - Hani yelled.

"Welcome to the world of torture Aeri." - Eul commented.

"Wow just a 'hey' and you have already pouched on me Hani." - Aeri replied.

"Both of you didn't even bother to call me! It's been a whole week and you have already kicked me out of your world." - Hani complained 

"Your words seem a bit harsh Hani" - Aeri replied.

"Well guess whom I learnt them from!"

"So this is why you wanted a conference call?" - Eul sighed

"Oh I'm sorry, did I disturb you Miss Song Eul-Na-ssi ?" - Hani shot back.

"Wow that's the first time I'm seeing her lose her temper." - Aeri commented.

" I don't know. I want to meet the both of you this weekend and that's final!"

"Hani!" - Eul protested

"Don't you dare say NO!"

"Hani, I don't stay in Seoul plus there is so much worked piled up ." 

"Goodbye!" - Hani ended the call.

"Ahhhh what do I do!?" - Eul whined.

"I don't know babe. You know how stubborn that kid can get." - Aeri replied.

"I know~"

"Figure it out Eul."

"Yeah, I'll try. Bye~"

"Bye~ take care."

 

As soon as Aeri cut the call she got another call from Tae-Oh.

"Hello?"

"Aeri ! I need your help urgently."

"Oh, you need my help?"

"Aeri, I don't have time to joke."

"Why don't you ask Jiyong, his help is way much better than mine." - Aeri teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter