Princess

Mina and Sana drabbles

Just a random idea that popped into my mind :)


 

Mina was sitting on the couch with Sana's head resting on her lap. They had been watching a movie but Sana had fell asleep half way through the movie. Mina actually didn't mind one bit because she had placed one hand on Sana's abdomen and another on her head as she gently the girl's hair with her thumb. It wasn't a surprise that Sana fell asleep because of the soothing sensation on her head.

Mina could feel herself drifting off to sleep as well. The movie was getting a little boring and the sound of Sana's soft rhythmic breathing was inviting her to join the girl in dreamland. She rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes as she continued to the girl's hair. It didn't take long before Mina's hand went slack and her head lulled slightly to the left.

She didn't know how long she had been asleep for but she jerked slightly when she felt that she was about to fall onto the sofa. Just as she did so, she felt something move against her right hand. Prying her right eye open, she saw that Sana was stirring. The girl turned her head to look up at Mina and the latter smiled.

'Sorry, did I wake you up?' Mina asked as she removed her right hand from Sana's hand to rub her eyes.

'No you didn't. You should sit properly, it can't be comfortable like that.' Sana said, referring to Mina's legs that were crossed to cushion Sana's head and how her head was pressed against the wall at a angle that didn't seem too good for her neck.

'It's fine.' Mina said but adjusted her position anyway. 'Were my hands too warm?'

'Nope.' Sana said as she sat up and leaned against Mina. The latter draped her left arm around Sana's shoulders as the girl began to play with her fingers.

'Are you tired? We could go to sleep. It's almost 11:30 anyway.' Mina said as she placed a kiss on Sana's crown.

'Shall we?' The girl asked as she turned up to look at Mina. A smile spread across her lips at the close proximity between their faces and Mina nodded. She switched the television off and stood up.

Before Sana could stand up herself, Mina had slipped her arms under her knees and behind her back and lifted her off the couch.

'What are you doing?' Sana laughed and placed her hands around Mina's neck as the girl bounced Sana up to reposition her weight.

'Carrying the princess to bed.' Mina grinned and turned towards their bedroom.

'Princess has legs, you know?' Sana giggled and Mina nudged the door open with her knee, stopping at the doorway to reply.

'I know.'

She then walked over to Sana's side of the bed and placed the girl down, pulling the blanket up to Sana's stomach before going to sit on her side of the bed.

'But princess deserves to be pampered.' Mina smiled as she looked at Sana. She reached out to brush the stray strands of hair that was covering the girl's forehead.

'Why so?' Sana asked and Mina leaned in.

'Because her prince says so.' Mina replied with a cheeky grin and pulled away.

'That's not a proper answer~' Sana whined and stretched her arms out trying to grab Mina and pull her closer but the girl leaned away to avoid the girl's grabbing hands.

'What is a proper answer then?' Mina laughed as she pushed Sana's hands away.

'A proper answer comes with an explanation.'

'Well then... You deserve to be pampered because your prince says so. Why? Because your prince loves you.' Mina answered.

'Prince has to show me that.' Sana grinned and Mina laughed.

'You already know that and you're not even making any sense anymore! Go to sleep!' Mina snickered as she leaned back to avoid Sana's hands that had started reaching out for Mina again.

'I won't sleep till you show me!' Sana demanded with a pout and Mina leaned a little closer so that she was within Sana's grasp.

'How do you want me to prove it then?' Mina asked and Sana raised her index finger, tapping it against Mina's lips.

'Kiss? Kiss where?' Mina asked and planted a kiss on Sana's forehead.

'No!'

'Here?' A kiss on her cheek.

'No! Here!' Sana pouted her lips but Mina avoided them and placed a kiss on the other side of her cheek.

The older girl huffed and Mina laughed. It was pretty fun to tease Sana.

'Fine fine, where is it? Guide me.' Mina gave in before her girlfriend began to sulk and Sana hooked her fingers on the collar of Mina's sweatshirt, pulling her all the way down till their lips met.

'Right here. And don't you forget it.' Sana whispered with a smile.

'I won't.' Mina beamed and ruffled the girl's hair as she made herself comfortable under the blanket.

'Now sleep, you need rest.' Mina said and turned to face Sana so that she could rest her hand on the girl's stomach.

'Good night, prince.' Sana giggled softly and a smile graced Mina's lips.

'Good night, princess.'