Chapter 4

Notice Me Senpai (Baekhyun x OC)

"With all due respect. Mr. Byun Baekhyun," I said finally, my voice showing a hint of impatience. He let out a smirk and fluttered close his eyes once, watching my reaction. He seemed to be getting entertained by it. "Let me get out of this goddamned place while I'm still asking you nicely, Baekhyun." I told him, completely unamused with the grin he's giving me right now. 

 

"You know Mina, I really like it everytime you call me by my own name with that arrogant tone of yours," he inches closer and I have to step back, "but do you know how would I like it more?" 

 

Baekhyun brings his face more dangerously near, cornering me against the wall with both of his arms. "I would mostly prefer it when someone calls me sweet and gentle," he cocked his head to one side, "Especially if it comes from that beautiful mouth of yours, honey." My heart suddenly takes a leap upon hearing the new nickname he just had given me. What's happening to me? The back of my heels hit the wall behind me as I let my back lean on the cold surface, trying to find a way to escape. I narrowed my eyes at him, planting daggers at his handsome, flawless face. 

 

Wait, wha- no!

 

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. I know all too well that I have to win this staring contest we both started not long ago but his perfume that's filling my nose isn't helping the situation either. I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable. He's too close. I avert my eyes eventually.

 

"Baek-"

 

"Wait, are you... blushing?" he asks and I can hear the mock in it. He inspects my own expression like I just got caught doing something inappropriate. , it really is.

 

Before the jerk could even react to the next thing I was going to do, my right knee had lifted on its own and landed its way straight to his crotch.

 

"Ow!" 

 

, I gussed that must've really hurt him. I reached for the doorknob immediately and moved out of that place before he gets over the whimpers he's making right now. It's his fault, after all. Served him right. 

 

As soon as I set foot outside the girls' bathroom, I started sprinting the way down to the school's cafeteria—where my friends are probably having lunch at this time of the day. Moreover, the place where Yuki Senpai and his friends must be hanging out right now.

 

I reached the cafeteria and headed straight to our usual spot where Luhan and Sehun are having their lunch date. I flopped down my bag next to Sehun's seat and settles down beside Luhan.

 

"Hey," Luhan greets when he noticed my presence. "Where have you been?" I give him a tired smile.

 

"You looked awful." Sehun mutters while looking at me skeptically.

 

"Yeah," Luhan frowns, and he's eyeing me now from head to toe. "You looked like you just had with someone else." he said like that is a normal thing for me to do.

 

I slapped him in the arm.

 

Sehun covers his mouth dramatically. ". A quickie, huh?" He looks around before lowering down his voice, "Cmon, tell us about it." he reprimands as he set his eyes on me enthusiastically.

 

I rolled my eyes. " you, guys."

 

"Where?" Luhan asks excitedly, his eyes sprinkling out glitters and he's practically jumping on his seat right now. "You're finally agreeing with ?"

 

I give Sehun a collect-your--man-outta-here look. He just winked at me. "That would be so hot."

 

"I know right!"

 

"Seriously guys? Cut it. You two are giving me headaches." I told the both of them incredulously and began to massage my temples. These two hoes are seriously not helping and are instead adding up the fire inside my head.

 

"OK but really, where have you been Mina?" Luhan suddenly eyes me suspiciously. I ignored him.

 

"I escaped death. Specifically named Byun Baekhyun." I scoffed, giving Sehun a knowing look. He seems to be surprised. What? He doesn't know?

 

"Baekhyun hyung? He's here?"

 

It's my turn to give him the look. "Yeah. You don't know?" I ask him almost in disbelief. "You are his brother for god's sake, and now you're telling me you are the last person to know he's actually here? I don't believe you, Byun Sehun."

 

He looked more confused. "Wha- why? I mean, I don't know, but what did he do?" 

 

"Ask the jerk yourself."

 

"He's still my brother, Mina." 

 

I let out a sigh, "You know how much I hate your brother, Sehun. He's just so, I mean, he's really impossible." The temperature suddenly rises to my head, "Why does he always need to be such an every single time?!"

 

"Okay, I'll talk to him with it." Sehun says dismissively, and continues chewing the pearls from his bubble tea noisily. 

 

"Don't even bother. You said he wasn't even listening, right?"

 

"Yes. But I could stop him from getting you expelled from school." Luhan grins at that.

 

"Right." I stab the corn with the fork. "If this wasn't fo- wait!" I can't believe I totally forgot about that. Dammit. It's Baekhyun's fault.

 

Luhan stares at me with his eyebrow raised.

 

I squinted my eyes around the area. Some students are looking at me with unreadable expressions. What's the matter with them? It looked like I spilled poison in their drinks. Oh, how I wished that's actually the truth. Will they please stop it?

 

Wait a minute. There he is. Having a chat with Kim Taeyeon. What the ? She is really hitting with almost every guy here? I can't believe this person, too. "Cmon, not the Japanese guy, girl."

 

"Yah yah yah! At least have mercy with the damned corn! What were you muttering again?" 

 

I give Luhan a glare. He flails his hands in the air as if surrendering while dilating his doe eyes on me. I sigh.

 

I don't know how many times I've been sighing today but I just can't give up right now. Not now that a snake is slithering its way to my man's heart. As if she has a chance.

 

Alright, she really has.

 

 

 


**To be continued...