Chapter 3

Notice Me Senpai (Baekhyun x OC)

"B-byun Baekhyun?!"

 

"Oh it's you! Hello there babe," he said with a grin and my eyes widened upon hearing the last word.

 

A certain feeling of hate and irritation climbs up my chest as the memories from the past appeared inside my head again. Just seeing his face makes me wanna punch him right there and then.

 

Just then I realized I am still hovering over him and the students around us have already started murmuring to each other. .

 

I quickly stand on my feet and begin fixing my scattered things all over the place.

 

"I'll help you."

 

"No thank you. I don't need any of your help, Mr. Byun." I told him as I tried to make myself as calm as possible and started walking away like he isn't there at all.

 

I suddenly felt a hand hardly gripping my arm. I look up to see Baekhyun and as if it's almost automatic, I glowered boring holes at his face but he's only focused to the way ahead. He is looking straight, not meeting my eyes nor of those who greets him along the hallway.

 

"Ouch! Let go of me how dare you?!" I began hitting him but to no avail. "Great, we're going to be the headline of the school paper now. Thanks to you." I stated while rolling my eyes.

 

"Mhm? I'm thrilled!" he exclaims, still ignoring my cries. I decided giving up already and let him drag me to wherever hell he knows. He's too strong and I don't think I have the energy to defend myself right now. Ugh. Just kill me, Byun.

 

We come up inside the girls' bathroom and expectedly, everyone is utterly shocked upon seeing Byun Baekhyun entering, but when they see me being held as captive by him, their expressions went from flirty to distaste real quick, and they even started whispering to each other.

 

"OMG I can't believe this. Is that really Baekhyun? He looked more handsome than before."

 

"It's really him oh my gosh. He's so cute and hot."

 

"Why is he holding that girl's hand?"

 

"Are they dating?"

 

I can't help but roll my eyes. I just have to ignore them. I am particularly used to these s.

 

Before.

 

'Who would have thought that Baekhyun would notice a good-for-nothing girl like me?'

 

Nah.

 

Byun Baekhyun is one of the two sons of the owner of this school. He and his younger brother Sehun (yes I'm talking about that kid dating the most beautiful deer in the school—Luhan).

 

"Can you all please get out, girls?" Baekhyun asks in a demanding tone while raising his one eyebrow at them. I widen my eyes at him.

 

I see him winked. "Please?"

 

"Byun Baekhyun, what the ?!"

 

The girls giggled while getting out of the bathroom one by one. The others are staring at me from head to toe with their contempting looks and I just have to contain myself in order to not pull their frizzy hairs.

 

He is basically the person whom I really hate the most. Of all people. Why does it have to be him again? I can't believe this is happening. What could be the greatest sin I've committed to deserve this?!

 

"You are not really happy to see me?" he cheerfully asks me right after he closes the door and locks it.

 

Few years ago, we were on first year high school. Baekhyun has been really so popular since then.

 

"Why would I become happy just because of that? And excuse me, what is the reason of locking the damned door?"

 

In the most negative ways possible.

 

"Oh. Don't worry I just wanted to talk to you in private, if you don't mind. You knew well how much you mea—

 

"And you wanted us to talk here in the bathroom? Of all places? I don't trust you, Baekhyun."

 

"I came back here because of you. You should at least show me how grateful and happy you are, babe." Baekhyun muses in another playful tone.

 

He and his friends Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok were fond of pulling pranks on other people, and unfortunately I was one of them.

 

"Leave me alone, Baekhyun. I have no plans riding with your s again. I'm gonna tell Sehun about this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will leave this place right now." I snap at him before rolling my eyes, heading for the door already but he blocks the way in an instant.

 

Especially because of one reason (according to him).

 

"Oohh babe—"

 

He likes me. 

 

"Will you stop calling me that? Please?"

 

But he was so annoying, I just couldn't bear him and his friends being around all the time.

 

Firstly, he and his friends had bad habits. Like they would smoke all they want even there were students around them.

 

And no one would have the school's principal to know about it. I bet you already knew why. No one wanted to be kicked out.

 

"I know you like it when I call you like that, am I right baby?" he flashes me a grin I suddenly have the urge to wipe off his face.

 

Secondly and lastly, the reason why I am hating him this much:

 

That was years ago. I was using the bathroom and taking a quick shower after our practice in volleyball.

 

I forgot my clothes outside and when I went out with only a towel wrapped around me to take them, they were already missing.

 

I tried to peek outside the girls bathroom which was the volleyball's court and my eyes had already found what I was looking for lying in the middle of that place.

 

Great. I didn't have to think who was responsible for this.

 

No one was around since it was weekend so I quickly snuck out and tried to get my clothes as fast as I can.

 

And I was too dumb for not thinking that Baekhyun and his friends might be watching me from afar.

 

Unfortunately, I was right.

 

I heard them whistling and laughing and I tried hard to hide my blushing face while walking fast back to the girls bathroom.

 

And no one would have an idea how much I loathe him ever since that day.

 

"Idiot, get out of my way." 

 

A year after, he went to Japan. You don't know how much I wanted to celebrate the day he disappeared.

 

But look, how it is all ruined. Just him coming back and merely seeing his face which endlessly teases the hell out of me give me the full want of taking away someone's life, someone who is named Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**To be continued... Comments??