Chapter 1

Notice Me Senpai (Baekhyun x OC)

"He's too perfect, I cannot even-"

 

 

 

"Are you talking to yourself again, Mina?"

 

 

 

"Look at him, he looks just like Ryoma Echizen ugh,"

 

 

 

"What the? You're hopeless. I'm out of here."

 

 

 

"Hey where are you going?" I asked Luhan when I saw him standing up and getting his things already. I eventually took my gaze back to Yuki who was now serving the ball to his opponent.

 

 

 

"To a place where no crazy people exist."

 

 

 

"Crazy? Who's crazy?"

 

 

 

I frowned and looked at him again but Luhan just gave me a straight face and turned his back to leave but then Sehun suddenly appeared running from the hallway.

 

 

 

"Babe!" Sehun called making Luhan looked like all the blood drained from his face.

 

 

 

Oh, here we go again.

 

 

 

"Lu-" Sehun was about to call him again but Luhan was already heading to the soccer field. "Babe please. Talk to me. I can't hold it anymore."

 

 

 

Sehun reached out for his boyfriend's arm but Luhan only shoved it away.

 

 

 

"Don't. Touch. Me."

 

 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and started running to the soccer field. I only watched them while Sehun chased him for dear life. I could still hear Sehun's faint calls from here.

 

 

 

"Excuse me? Can I ask you something?" I heard someone behind me asked. I turned around and my eyes automatically turned into big flying saucers.

 

 

 

"Y-yuki S-senpai?"

 

 

 

"Yes, uhm can I ask you one thing?" My heart races. . He's talking to me. What should I do?

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

 

Fck. Why is he so close to me...

 

 

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

 

 

. Look at those beautiful fingers waving in front of my face. They looked so slender and smooth I wonder if they would fit on mine if I was going to intertwine them.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?"

 

 

 

As if the gods whispered on my ear, something suddenly me dragged out from my own thoughts and ended up looking like a flustered .

 

 

 

I decided to open my mouth to talk and explain myself but nothing came out. What could be my possible explanation, anyway? That I am actually sorry for hyperventilating over his presence? No. Not a chance.

 

 

 

In split seconds, suddenly I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe it. I could not believe someone could be possibly more handsome this close. My heart beats rapidly this time inside my chest.

 

 

 

"Weird." I heard him say before he starts to walk past my direction.

 

 

 

Then, I was left dumbfounded.

 

Wait, what?

 

"W-wait! Yuki Senpai!" I called and he turns to me again. "S-sorry about that. I-I was just..."

 

I nodded my head in utmost embarrassment and felt my cheeks burning. My chest hurts as my heart picks up its pace again.

 

"Just what?" he asks not even smiling. He always wears a straight face but it doesn't make him any less attractive. He still looks exceptionally handsome like he really is.

 

He's like Sehun. They almost have a similar personality, unique and outstanding from all the students in the school. They have this aura that surrounds them wherever they go, making others completely intimidated by their overall presence, which eventually earns them the respect of the students all over the campus. They both have the coldness toward other people, making them look mysterious from the outside.

 

In spite of those similarities, Yuki Senpai will still be undeniably more handsome and attractive for me of course. Sehun is not far from that but I don't want anyone naming Luhan to pull my hair off.

 

"N-nothing Senpai. Uhm, w-what are you going to ask me?" I ask giving him a rather timid smile. I am not thinking. I should not have acted like that. That is absolutely embarrassing and unnecessary for me to behave like that in front of him. Now he thinks I'm weird. I just wanted to hit my head several times until it bleeds—

 

"Oh that. By any chance, uhm, do you know where the school library is?" he asks giving me a stare I couldn't handle. I look away.

 

"A-ah? Y-yes.. t-the school library.. it's uhh.. it's located at the right side of the faculty room... on the second floor."

 

I pursed my lips after that. I knew it. He's thinking of me already as a complete weird person. I can't show my face in front of him again, oh my God. He doesn't deserve to be seeing a person like me. I tried fixing my gaze at a single point somewhere on the ground but his face.

 

"Okay?" I took a glance at his face and he's looking at me puzzled, then his expression went blank again, giving me an intimidating look, "Thanks," he said while giving out a smirk. He shoved his hands inside the pockets of his pants and started walking away.

 

What the hell was that smirk supposed to mean?!

 

. Does he already knew about it?

 

Oh my ing—

 

No, no, no.

 

It's impossible. Why would I think of that? I haven't been obvious like that, right?

 

I let out a sigh and watch his retreating back completely disappears from the hallway.

 

"You're so stupid, Mina." I muttered and I do not even noticed the tears building up until I felt them streaming down my face.

 

 

 

 

 

**To be continued...