Chapter 2

Notice Me Senpai (Baekhyun x OC)

"What is the meaning of this, btches?"

 

"What?" Luhan asked like I did not just caught them eating each other's faces inside Sehun's room.

 

"I thought you're mad at him?"

 

"Lu deer would not get mad at me for too long. He can't do that." Sehun said in a straight face while shaking his head. this creature.

 

"Okay?" I watched them in disdain as Sehun sits on Luhan's lap and the hoe backhugs him.


"My Sehunnie's telling the truth, Mina. You know I can't live without him." And he giggled like a little girl. Gross.

 

"Or you can't live without his di--"

 

"That's what I'm thinking too," Sehun agrees while nodding his head.

 

Because of that, he received a quick smack on his head from his boyfriend.

 

Sehun turned his head at Luhan. "I was just joking babe. I love you." Luhan pouts and Sehun only gave him a peck on the lips. "You're so cute hyung." Sehun grinned and Luhan giggled again.

 

"Guys, hello I'm still here? That was really gross. Can you first let me get out of this goddamned room before you started making out again?"

 

"Get out and get yourself a boyfriend . That would make things better, you know. Stop drooling over that guy who looked like an anime character."

 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Bye es." I said and went out of their room.

 

Sehun and Luhan were my bestfriends since we're still young.

 

It took them years before they found out their feelings for each other.

 

At first, they were denying it of course because they're with the same gender. Especially Luhan, who was always insisting that he was manly.

 

But I guess, true love always finds its way.

 

I sighed.

 

I think about what Luhan had told me. And then the events yesterday came back on my mind again.

 

Why did I acted like that? That was fcking embarrassing.

 

I couldn't let him think of me as a weird person. I should do something about it. I would fix things between us.

 

I was talking like we're in some sort of relationship. I'm going crazy.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

The first class on that day was dismissed and I fixed my things quickly before storming out of the classroom for lunch.

 

I wasn't looking where I was heading to that's why I bumped and stepped into someone's foot. We both fall on the ground with a loud crash making the students in that corridor gasped.

 

I heard the man moaned in pain as we both ended up in an awkward position. I was on top of him and just when I looked up to see who it is-

 

Sht. No.

 

 

 

"B-byun Baekhyun?!"

 

 

 

**To be continued...