chapter 12

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun squeeze her yes. Overreacting response but common she can’t believe her eyes. Now he is sitting in front of naeun still with that dazzling smile.

Naeun can hear his giggling, naeun pout. Call her immature girl but in matter of fact son naeun just a high school girl.

“hi son naeun” smile again until his eyes disappear “I’m kim myungsoo aka your secret admire” myungsoo stick out his hand, asking for handshake

Naeun stare myungsoo hand and back to stare his face, she gulp and shake his hand. Naeun can feel his warmness and that make her smile a sincere smile.

After handshake, naeun and myungsoo drown in awkward atmosphere, naeun try to look at right or left avoid eye contact with myungsoo. Not so different myungsoo rub his nape, try to find the right words for start the conversation.

Myungsoo clear his throat make naeun look at him “eh… should we order something? I’m starving”

Naeun smile and nod, she still can’t talk

Myungsoo call the waitress, she give him the menu, he read the menu and start to order “I want one Americano and cheese potato” he look at naeun “what you want naeun?”

Naeun bite her lips “ehm… same with you”

The waitress wrote their order and repeat it, naeun and myungsoo nod in unison.

“why you did that?” naeun ask after find her courage.

Myungsoo rub his head, thinking. “because I like you”

Naeun seems not satisfied with the answer, of course he did that because he likes her but why.

“I know but why?”

Myungsoo exhale “ehm since I meet in the court that day, I feel something naeun”

Naeun still not understand “feel what?”

Myungsoo just start to open his mouth when their orders come.

Myungsoo take a sip of his drink “I’m curious about you naeun, I want to know you more but something or someone keep you untouchable”

Naeun frown, myungsoo answered make her more confused “untouchable? Me?” naeun point herself

Myungsoo nod “he is a loser. He is nothing to you but threatening everyone who try to close to you. He claim you as his own”

Naeun shock when she hear that answer “who?”

Myungsoo smile “I told you he is a loser, I don’t want to talk about him anymore, let’s we eat first”

Naeun nod, actually she still having so many things to ask but she is starving too.

Both of them with, myungsoo now throw some jokes that make naeun laugh. Naeun realize one think, she and myungsoo have same code in jokes.

Myungsoo drive naeun home with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter