chapter 8

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has gone now Gangnam High School start off again with usual activity, study.

“where is my food?” naeun just put her in the chair but taemin voice interrupt her.

Naeun glare at taemin but that boy look at naeun with his flat face

“are you sure want to end this?” taemin speak again

Naeun chewing her lips, thinking what kind decision that she should make. Soeun and taemin already close now so I don’t need to be put myself in danger anymore after all I have something important to do.

Naeun shake her hand “like I say, I don’t care anymore. By Mr. lee”

Naeun take out some book from her table drawer and her hand find something strange a rose and letter. Naeun look around to find someone that might be put this thing in her drawer, but she can’t find the suspect.

“oh this is strange” naeun rub her nape

Naeun read the letter to find a clue

“you are important to me, even if I just can seeing you from afar”

                                                            From : YFB

PS. Don’t be scare I’m just your secret admire

Naeun flip the letter to find any clue but nothing.

“rose? Why you bring that thing to school” her seatmate ask

Naeun glare at him “I don’t bring this, someone gave it to me”

“who?”

“I don’t know… someone must be playing around here” naeun pout. Naeun never to leave clueless like this.

“loser” taemin mumbling but clear enough to naeun

“who?” naeun offended

“just focus on your book” taemin turn his head

“jerk!”

Everyday naeun get a gift at her table this situation had been for two weeks and yet naeun still didn’t know who is the sender.

“still clueless?” soojung ask naeun

Naeun shake her head “this driving me crazy”

“why? Don’t happy have secret admire”

Naeun exhale her heavy breath “but it’s little bit creepy when you know someone out there is watching you and make it worse taemin never talk again about our papers”

Since two weeks ago, taemin never speak again to naeun, everytime that girl ask him about their papers taemin always silent. Taemin even ignore her.

“same with me that black statue not even talk to me, can I kill him?” soojung talk in dramatic ways

“but naeun are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter