chapter 2

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school and all they heard is how important this year because yeah they are senior now like is not enough burdens they must take, the teachers must make them remember that fact everytime. Naeun can feel easy now because taemin is not here yet. She look out the window ignore the biology teacher words, take a deep breath, just only one naeun want that this year can end peacefully. But of course when your highschool reality is like this time, one person that can ruin naeun plan now standing in front of class and talking with Ms. Park. Naeun can’t stop her eyes ball to roll.

“he is here” soojung whisper

Naeun smirk, of course she can saw him, they are in the front line “this is hell” put her head on the table

Taemin bow to her teacher and turn around, his retina catch something interesting or someone? Taemin never check his class arrangement, after all he always become number one. Taemin smirk, this year will be interesting. He walking to his chair in the back beside the window and this year ravi will be his sit mate.

The bell rang, recess time. Soo jung already exiting to eat so do naeun, recess time is the best after never ending preach.

“so soeun have highschool here too?” soojung open the conversation

Naeun nod and bite her the sandwich that soojung bring from home

Soojung show bitter smile and pad naeun head “one more year naeun, one more year and you will be free”

Naeun smile and look it to soojung eyes, the only one she have now just soojung. Naeun feel grateful and continue eating their lunch.

School had ended and now naeun stand in front of her house, a small house with 3 bedroom, one kitchen and small porch. Naeun love this house, this is her home, the place that she can felt love but not anymore. Breath naeun.

 

“I’m home”

Soeun that sit in the living ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter