chapter 3

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun tell everything to soojung, I mean everything. About how crazy in love her little sister with taemin and demand she made.

Soojung give another bite to her chicken, try to find a way out for naeun. Soojung know that taemin is charming but she never imagine soeun will like him and ask naeun to be a match making heck.

They are now in soojung bedroom, after seeing her best friend daydreaming in the class room, soojung knew something must be wrong and her instinct never mi so soojung drag naeun to go home with her. Soojung know naeun will try to make her sister happy even if it must sacrifice her pride.

“then, what will you do? I mean how can you make taemin to falling in love with your sister?” soojung take a sip of water

Naeun sigh and shook her head

“I think, first thing you must to do is to make him know that soeun exist naeun” soojung know how ignorant taemin is. A thing called girl never exist in his eyes, especially the girls that like him.

Naeun sigh again, she feel dizzy now. Grabbed her hairs because of frustrated. Soojung just look her best friend with pity

“you must talk to him first naeun, are you sure you can do that? Can you just say No to soeun?”

Naeun smirk, how she can say No to soeun. Naeun can’t make her disappoint. Naeun should swallow her ego.  Soeun happiness always being number one, always.

“this is killing me jung-ah, I don’t know anymore” naeun pointed her heart “can i sleepover?”

Soojung caress naeun hairs and nodding with excitement make naeun smile with her silly action. Going home just can make naeun depress. Soojung like when naeun always make soojung her place to run when she is in trouble, she like when naeun rely on her. They are not just best friend but soulmate.

Naeun now sit in the dining table with soojung family. naeun like this kind of situation, warm atmosphere. Her family used to be like this too, ah… naeun miss that time, naeun miss her dad.

“drink your milk soojung” jesica soojung big sister talk

Soojung pout, she don’t like white milk, she prefer chocolate milk, naeun can hold her smile when saw her best friend. Soojung is sweet and choosey when she with her family or naeun, but in school this girl have cold aura. Soojung is cheerleader member so she quit famous.

“soeun text me” naeun show her phone to soojung

“geez… this kid not have patient”

Naeun sigh, soeun text her about taemin id line, how could she know. Her sister keep asking naeun about taemin. Naeun not have another choice, she must talk to taemin

Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter