chapter 9

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun cried for 1 and half hours, taemin can feel his Tshirt is wet but he let it be. Teamin keep caress her hairs until he hear a slow snores, naeun felt a sleep. Taemin gulp and smile, a girl that never look at him with friendly gaze now fall sleep in his embrace.

Naeun can feel someone poke her cheek, naeun try to open her eyes. Naeun blink for a few times not because of the light but when she saw someone who sit beside her now. Taemin. Like a slide movie, all memories that happen a few hours ago hit naeun brain, she gulp and curse herself.

“are you a wake now?”

Naeun can’t find her voice so she’s just nod as an answer, make taemin smile.

“then get out”

Naeun look at taemin with confuse

“you want it in the car?”

“sorry” finally she can speak

Taemin jut nod and open get out from his car, with his gaze he tell naeun to get out too

Naeun now sit in the dining table in taemin house, repeat taemin house. Luckily his parent is not home, so in here just her taemin and his maids.

A hot chicken soup now serve in front of naeun, she look in taemin in confuse.

“eat” taemin talk with tender voice, make naeun eyebrow furrowed

“eat naeun, don’t look at me like that”

Naeun nod and dig her food.

Naeun had finished her food so do taemin. Now they sit in taemin family library. Many things that naeun want to say and ask to taemin but she don’t know how to start.

“stop glancing and say what you want” taemin speak but still focus in his book

Naeun gulp, her heart pounding so fast “taemin em…” naeun rub her nape, still can’t find the right word

Taemin put down his book, stand up and walk to naeun. He grab naeun shoulders and look to her eyes “look, if you what to say thank you and sorry to me, I don’t need it. Naeun I know about your family matters and for your sake I don’t give a about that. I DON’T CARE”

Naeun now have teary eyes, taemin last words hurt her in the way she not understand “of course you didn’t care” naeun sob

Taemin eyes now in double size now, didn’t believe with naeun reaction “why you crying? Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter