chapter 11

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

happy birthday to me!!!!! like my promise yesterday today i'll upload a new chapter as a present for all my dear readers

Life is always dynamic never constant, people come and go. Naeun always have nightmare, her mother too, even soeun share the same nightmare. We can’t predict the future but we can prepare ourself for the worse scenario. Naeun never know that her request to her father can make he died, can make her mother hate her and her little sister look down on her. Naeun not have a perfect family but she ever had a happy family. Tears drop from her eyes again and always, the pain hit naeun again.

Naeun found another letter in her desk from her secret admire, an answer and clue where and when they will meet. Naeun smile knowing someone always watch her from the distance but still feel little bit creepy about it.

“another letter from the loser huh? He gave you chocolate this time?” taemin put his on the seat

Naeun nod and a grin escape from her lips

Taemin snort “you like it?”

Naeun exhale “I don’t know but I’m happy he want to show his self to me”

Taemin nod his eyes focus to naeun “look carefully naeun, don’t miss anything”

Naeun roll her eyes “yeah, will pay my full attention to our teacher”

Taemin shake his head and smile.

Soojung come to naeun with red face “taemin” she pointed him “tell you friend to talk to me before I kill him”

It’s already months the paper project started but soojung and kai never talk about it or kai never want to talk about it.

Taemin just nod, he is not in the good mood right now and talk to soojung can’t make it getting better.

Soojung back to her place, kai didn’t arrive yet.

Taemin clear his throat “naeun did soojung already have boyfriend?”

Naeun turn her head to taemin, her eyes focus on him try to study taemin expression. Naeun shake her head as an answer

Taemin nod and smile “so she is single now?”

Naeun look at taemin confuse “ehm are you like soojung?”

Taemin face become stiff “no, I hate her but someone like her”

Naeun frown make taemin laugh

“why you laughing?”

Taemin take a deep breath try to stop his laugh “you are cute”

“and you are weird taemin”

Naeun come to taemin house again today, now they are sitting in the gazebo in backyard. Naeun is ready with her laptop and taemin is focus on his book

“are you forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter