Our poor baby (OT6) (Hyuk Centric)

Vixx boyxboy one shot (request closed for now)

hello Everyone this was requested by Jelahwon on AFF. I hope you enjoy it, thank you for requesting. Sorry that it is short

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a624375416e4f495f5a456138513d3d2d3334323934313535382e313439613064323431656436316566623237343733313733333031382e676966   

3rd person's p.o.v:

Hyuk had woke up this morning feeling like he had been running over and drowned. his throat dry and aching, his head felt like there was bees that had taken refuge. He felt like he was dying and his dear hyungs were very worried because of this, they all loved hyuk dearly. So, when they found out their poor maknae had come down with a terrible case of the flu, they had taken the responsibility of being his care takers. They had known that hyuk wasn't feeling well but they didn't think it would be this bad, they just thought it would go away because hyuk tend to cry wolf a lot to get out of things.

So, when hyuk started to act up they just thought it was one of hyuk's tricks until he started to vomit and have a fever, that was when they knew hyuk was not well at all and he need to see a doctor quick. Everyone cancelled their own schedules to be with their evil yet lovable maknae. So, when the doctor released hyuk, everyone went straight back to the dorms and made sure hyuk was comfortable and stayed in bed while his hyungs did their own things. Each one took their own turn on keeping an eye on him and made sure his condition didn't worsen, first hyung up is N.

N was the worst of the five hyungs, he is the eomma of the group. When he saw hyuk in the condition he was in he had jumped to conclusions, thinking their poor baby was on the brink of death.

He made sure hyuk stayed in bed and wasn't allowed to do anything and hakyeon did everything for him, hyuk didn't mind at all. He was annoyed at some points but he couldn't be mad at his hyung for caring about him. N loved it when hyuk got sick because hyuk allowed him to baby him. Hyuk wouldn't admit this to anyone he would deny it but he loves it when hakyeon treats him like this. He liked it when N would caress his head and talk with him as he would fall asleep, hakyeon's presence brought him safety and familiarity.

Leo also is over protective of hyuk, he cared a lot about the maknae. he might seem cold and uncaring at first but he is a goofy giant fluff ball, at first sight of Leo, hyuk feared him and uncomfortable but over time Leo had become more open with the group.

What he loved about Leo when he is sick is that Leo would make him food without him having to beg like he usually does. He would also do anything for hyuk well certain things, everyone has limits of course. But what hyuk loved the most about Leo when he is taking care of him is that he is a great cuddlier, he loved that Leo would bend to his will and do anything to make him feel better. It sounds terrible but hyuk needed someone to cuddle with him and Leo was perfect for the job, hyuk was needy when was sick the other hyungs didn't give in so easily to hyuk like Leo did.

Ken was annoying as hell because he would not shut up and always have something going on and hyuk just wanted to rest but then again, hyuk was no stranger to gossiping about others and ken was a great source of drama. So, he kept hyuk up to date with everything, ken was also useful like energizing hyuk and making him laugh because he knew ken meant well. He loved his happy virus hyung to death, he wouldn't admit it but ken was his favorite hyung out of all his hyungs. Well hongbin was number 1(A/N: Sorry I couldn't help my hyukbin heart, they are a part of my ultimate top 3 of Kpop ships.) but right now it was jaewhan hyung because he gave hyuk a chopper doll and got to watch what he wanted instead of what Ken wanted like usual even when he was sick.

Ravi is a decent caretaker but sometimes Ravi forgets that hyuk is there, hyuk understands that Ravi is busy and that he has other priorities, other than taking care of him. He knew with everything going on right now, Ravi's mind was occupied with other things and he couldn't be mad at his hyung. Ravi did remember that hyuk needed to be checked up on and look after. He did do the essentials like give him, his medicine, feed him food, also stay with him while he went to sleep. Ravi was not over protective as much as the rest but he still cared about him and worried. He loves hyuk and only wants the best for him.

Ravi is his roommate so it was easy for him to be there because he can be by his side when he need Ravi the most and that was okay with hyuk. He didn't mind having any of his hyung’s take care of him but at the same time he didn't want to be a burden just because he isn't feeling well. He could take care of himself, he wasn't a child anymore but in the eyes of his hyung’s, hyuk was still a child and needed to be protected. Ravi believe or not was the most frantic if anything happens to hyuk, he might not show it but he is, so he tries to do anything to make hyuk comfortable.

Hongbin the last of the hyungs, hongbin was his favorite person and hongbin felt the same about hyuk, they are best friends. If hyuk wanted anything that the hyungs didn't want to give him, he would go straight to hongbin with puppy dog eyes and pleading to his hyung with a pout that hongbin could never say no to. that wasn't the only reason why he loved hongbin the most, he loved him because of his kind nature and his dimple smiles. His shy and awkward personality also his sassy attitude at times, hongbin fit hit criteria for a partner in crime.

Hongbin didn't mind that hyuk was needy when he is sick, he kind of loved how hyuk holds on to him and needed him, it Lessen his worries. Hyuk was clingy and needy when he was sick and he needed someone to be at his side and that was hongbin. Hongbin stayed with him and listened to hyuk's constant whining because he was the only hyung that could deal with him, like that. Hongbin just wanted hyuk to get better as soon as he can, so he did anything that seemed to make hyuk okay.

All the hyung’s only wanted what was best for their maknae, they genuinely cared about him and his well-being. They wanted to be a part of his life and be the hyungs that hyuk deserves, hyuk felt loved and whole when his hyung’s were by his side even when he is sick.

So, to hyuk being sick wasn't anything too bad as long as his hyungs were by his side. He appreciated all of them and loved them because even though he was a jerk and pain in the to his hyung’s, they all still loved him and worried about him. He was the maknae, the precious adorable one of the group that sometimes got away with bossing his hyung’s around and he loves being with his hyungs and having then close it was nice. He sometimes thought he should get sick more often. His hyung’s would gladly take care of him because they are one big family and they all loved each other very much.

 

 

~The end

Hello everyone, I hoped you all enjoyed and I hope you liked the out come and please forgive me, if I did not succeed in making the story. Please try to understand I did the  my best to my abilities. I am sorry if you did not like it.

If you do I am glad, again thank you for requesting.

I love you all my wonderful readers! Stay healthy and be happy. Bye!

-AndreaXx