Jealousy is an evil game to play (neo vs navi & side Wontaek)

Vixx boyxboy one shot (request closed for now)

hello everyone I am back! This story is requested by risstarelfcar. I put a plot twit so I changed it a bit, but what you asked for I did write. I hope you will enjoy it.

3rd person's P.O.V.:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f706d45566d6e7745396d5f5f76773d3d2d3334303236343639382e313439353161363430303231386633633631333338343537373732362e6a7067

 

Leo and Ravi hated each other. N had no reason why, he thought they were getting along, N loved both males dearly. "Leo-ah" N smiled that made Leo happy. "Yes" Leo was a man of few words. "Why don't you like Ravi" Leo could hear the disappointment in his tone.

"No I don't" Leo tried to cover the fact that he despised the green haired male. "That is good then" N smiled again happy to hear that Leo didn't hate his precious dongsaeng. They sat in the coffee shop waiting for their order and for Ravi, well Leo didn't know that.

N phone dinged with a notification "I will buy us coffee" Leo wanted to decline, wanting to be the one to pay for everything. before Leo could decline N had left, leaving Leo with his own thoughts.

Leo decided to call his favorite maknae "yeobseo" he didn’t expect to hear hongbin's voice "hey hongbin-ah" he answered politely. "hyung, what's up" hongbin voice husky "I wanted to talk to hyukkie" hongbin guff’s. "You ruined my moment hyung" hongbin was annoyed "yah punk, you have no respect" if he could hit hongbin he would.

"What do you want with my boyfriend" Leo smacks his head. "Pass the phone to hyuk" Leo was in no mood for hongbin's ! "Why so grumpy taegunnie" taekwoon was about to lose his with him.

"Taegunnie hyung" hyuk's voice cheering him up, hyuk was one of the few people he loves, N being number one of course. "I wanted to ask you something" Leo pulling at the strings of his black hoodie "what is it" hyuk asked interested.

"I was wondering if you could help me with a hard issue of mine" hyuk being the little he was, had dirty thoughts. "At least take me on a date first hyung" he laughed, Leo and Hongbin did not find this funny at all. "back off Jung hyukkie is mine" hongbin shouted "keep him Lee, he is not my type" Leo laughed.

"I am hurt hyung" Leo chuckled again "I would be a perfect submissive boyfriend" Leo did not need to know about hyuks ual profile. "Okay one ew, two no, three shut the up" Leo loves hyuk dearly, so he had to put up with his weird .

"I will let this go taekwoon, because I love you" hyuk being dramatic "you hurt me hyung" hyuk fake cries. "I reject you, rejecting my love!" Hyuk shouts "you are funny hyuk-ah" Leo smiled "you heartless monster" hyuk gasped. "Yup that's me" taekwoon could not deny that he was a cold person "really hyung" hyuk sighs. "Can't you go along with it for once" hyuk laughed "nope" emphasizing the p "humor me" hyuk joked.

"Sorry my love" Leo joked "finally you admit, you want me" hongbin growled in the back ground. "I think you are making your boyfriend jealous" Leo pointed out "I know, it is working" he snickers, evil maknae indeed "that was my plan all along" hyuk whispers on the other end. "I love it when he is aggressive" hyuk happily admits "again ew" Leo smacked his head.

"Wait! we are getting off topic" Leo remembering why he called hyuk in the first place. "I needed to talk to you about N" before he could speak "what about me" N was back and he wasn't alone. His arch nemesis "hello Leo-ssi" Ravi glaring at him "same to you Ravi-ssi" smiling trying not to strangle the younger male. "I am glad you too are getting along" N happy to have his two-favorite people getting along.

"totally" they both in sync faking enthusiasm "I am happy to hear that" he smiles brightly. "Now let's hang out" N sits in the middle of both males, Leo and Ravi willing to do anything that brought a smile to the older male. Forgetting about their coffees "shall we go to the movies" N offered and both males agreed to his suggestion.

They sit at the shop for a little having a good time, well at least in naive hakyeon's head, everyone was laughing and talking. N could help but to admire his two best friends as he watches them get along. "I will be back" N got up from the table to go the rest room, both Leo and Ravi smiled at N, after that he was out of sight.

Their smiles turning to blank emotions, only their eyes doing the talking. The tension was steamy "I hate you" Ravi glared at the older male crossing his arms. "The feeling is mutual" Leo going back to being a robot.

"You are insufferable" the younger of the two grumbled like a little kid. "You are such a child" Leo chimed in, unhappy about being stuck with this . "I am only being nice for the sake of N hyung" Ravi glared at the emotionless male "I am glad we can agree on something."

Leo poker face never faltering "He is my best friend" Leo pointed out "well he is mine also" Ravi and Leo both acting like children fighting over the last teddy bear. They were both jealous of each other, having to share N, always having to fight for N's time and affection.

Leo though, he was the worst out of the two, Leo never liked to share, especially when it came to a dark, brown haired, short male. Leo wasn't having it. No sir! He was willing to push Ravi into traffic if it meant having hakyeon to himself. Well he wouldn't miss the douche bag at all, he would throw a party if it meant getting rid of his competition.

Leo wasn't a bad guy, he was just blinded by his love and maybe a bit too possessive. "If I could kill you, I would" Leo growled "but it's frowned upon in this world" so he was stuck with having to see the jackass face.

"Oh, if I could k-" they stopped bickering once N came back "I mean, I will hug you" Ravi almost suffocated on his own words. "Look at you both" N coos as he thinks his plan is starting to work. "sit down N hyung" Ravi grabbed his hand and Leo snatched the older males other hand.

N completely oblivious to the tension that is happening. "So, shall we go now" N smile making their hearts a fluttering mess. "Yes" they both coming down from their own anger "okay let's go" N pulls them out of the cozy cafes and out into the winter cold.

N shaking a bit because he didn't expect for this weather. Ravi noticed this and wrapped his leather jacket around N. "You must be cold Ravi-ah" N felt guilty for having his dongsaeng giving up his jacket for him.

Leo wanted to rip off that stupid leather jacket off N and comfort the older male instead of Ravi. So, he just pouts in defeat. Ravi happily sees Leo's despair as a win of the day, feeling lucky, he pushes Leo's buttons more by interlocking N's hand with his own.

N didn't pull away, so Ravi still held onto the older male’s hand. Ravi was a very caring and loving person, always kind to everyone except for the cold mean giant. Known as Jung Taekwoon, he hated the older males guts because of Cha Hakyeon. He loved Hakyeon very much, he was his first real friend when he moved here to Seoul. So, by his nature of awkwardness he clung onto the elder and always acted like a lost puppy.

He wasn't going to let some inferior stupid hamster take his hyung affections away from him. He was not willing to go down without a fight.

N on the other hand was a loving and caring eomma, who was short, nosy, and sassy when He wanted to be. He was forgiving and head strong, yet, so naive when it came to people. He was always one to give second, third, multiple chances to people because he believed that they could be redeemed. He also believed that everyone were good people and they where just misjudged. He wanted to see the good in everyone, no matter what other people told him, he was just an optimistic loving person with a heart of gold.

Leo had enough of Ravi's and pulled N to his side and clung onto him. N just giggled "you both are acting weird today" he allowed Leo to hold onto him. He didn't think anything wrong of Leo or Ravi's skin ship with him. He loved it because he thought it was a kind gesture of respect and friendship because he certainly loved both males with all his being.

They made it to the movies and N pulled away from both males running to a certain happy blonde virus known as Lee Jaewhan. Both males were just as confuse as the next. "What is happening" Ravi asked Leo and Leo just shrugged his shoulders "I have no idea" he had no idea who this guy was, they both didn't know. N came walking back with the male together, a big smile on the oldest face "guys, I would like you to meet my boyfriend" they both were surprised by this revelation.

"Hello my name is Jaewhan but you can call me Ken" he smiles at the both stumped males "so, what is going on" Leo wanted to know, what exactly is happening. "Well I thought you and Ravi were finally getting along and being all friendly" Leo and Ravi knew exactly where this conversation was heading.

"So, you thought we liked each other" Ravi pointed out and N smiled widen "yes" and Leo and Ravi are going to jump off a cliff, if N thought they could be relatively friends, hell even acquaintances. "Oh" they both said in sync, but both went along with it for the sake of making N happy.

"Well movie is on me" N was happy to have his best friends finally get together. He knew they would like each other, he didn't want them to be lonely because he had an amazing boyfriend now. Jaewhan and Hakyeon left to go by the tickets leaving them both in silence. "Well I guess we have competition" Ravi chimed in "yes we do" Leo agreed "I guess we can finally team up and agree on something." They both decided to push aside their own differences if it meant getting rid of the annoying peppy boyfriend of N's. "Friends" Leo gave Ravi his hand and Ravi shook his hand in agreement. "Then afterwards it every man for themselves" Leo added on "I couldn't have said it better myself Ravi smiled.

They both came to an understanding of sorts, but didn't realize that they would come to get along and becoming best of friends. For right now they are just as naive as N is, Ravi and Leo are alike in more ways than one. Even though they can't see it, they just loved N so much that their greed got in the way.

Right now, they had become pat
partners in crime, well not actual crime because they are softies at heart, they just put aside their hate for one another. Deciding that there was a bigger problem and teaming up.

They smiled at each other and walk towards the loving couple that went inside the movie theater already. Deciding to make the best of their day.

 

-The end.

Well I hope you enjoyed the story and sorry it took long, I had major writers block, so forgive me. I am sorry if it was not as expected, please try to understand I tried to the best of my abilities.

Again, thank you for requesting, having good day or night where ever you are.

I love you all my wonderful readers! stay healthy, Bye.

~AndreaXx