I had no one except you (wontaek)

Vixx boyxboy one shot (request closed for now)

hello this is for fourteenlove. hope you enjoy it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4842634d525032444e4a6a3334673d3d2d3334323934323636352e313438663631376339626635363163313539363036333832373232332e706e67    

Taekwoon's P.O.V.:

I didn't mean to fall in love with him, he was just a fantasy that was all. Something that couldn't be obtained, forbidden to taste, Ravi is unmarred. I fear if I touch him he would break because I am shortcoming, something that is inadequate a glitch. It was never meant to be "Taekwoon hyung" Ravi pulls at my cardigan "yes Ravi-ah" I look at him with admiration "let’s do something fun today" he jumps up and down like a kid "what should we do" I kiss him "let’s go hmm..." Ravi pulled me close to him and I blush "let stay in today" he gets up from the bed "that is what we did yesterday" I pout "that is not all we did" he wiggles his eye brows, I grab the pillow next to me and throw it at him and he chuckles "I love you too Leo" he dodges the pillow.

He leaves our room to go make food and I start to wonder how did I get so lucky to have a guy like him. Ravi is my childhood best friend and my love, he is my everything, I sigh from thinking about the many years with him that makes me smile in content because without Ravi I would still be that afraid kid I once was.

Flash Back:

9-year-old Leo

6-year-old Ravi

I was lonely yet again at recess none of the other kids like me very much they like to pick on me even hit me because they say I am freak. "yah" I look up to see Jackson and his group (I am sorry my bias) he pushes me off the bench. I just look down and didn't say anything because that is what I always did "listen to when I am talking to you mute" they all laugh and I start to curl into myself "pathetic" he scoffs "where is my money" he is was your typical pretentious school bully "huh" he leans down and flicks my forehead "ouch" I mumble to myself "what did you say" he looks at me ugly "what do you think we should do with him" Jackson points to his friend Jinyoung, I think that is his name. "let’s make him eat his words" the other kid smiles evilly "grab him" two other kids come towards me and grab me by the arms "please don't" I start to tear up "what was that mute" mark picks up my head by my hair "apparently, he can speak" they all laugh.

Please someone help I start to pray in my head starting to fear for my life. They start to tug me to the boy’s restroom and don't dare to scream in fear of angering them even more then I already have just by existing. They open the big stall and they shove me in there as they all file in one by one "so again mute" Jackson stats up again "please stop" I speak a bit louder "you think just by saying please" they all laugh "it will save you" any trace of humor gone "you must be really ing stupid" he hits the stall door "would you like to do the honors" he tells the tallest member yugyeom "don't mind if I do hyung" he smirks they circle me. I have no place to run, he grabs me by the hair" I don't scream I don't allow them they satisfaction of seeing me break "get on with the show" bam bam speaks, who the has the name of bam bam (I love got7 but this is for the story) he has me by the hair dangling my face over the toilet bowl "I don't feel like being generous today but I will" the stupid bastard tries to act sincere "we will make it quick" my head is shoved into the toilet.

I start to gasp for air I am brought back up "okay who is next" I start to cough and one by one they dunk my head into the toilet until there is one person left "my turn Jackson" smirks I start to feel tired and about to pass out "look alive sunshine" Jackson smacks my head " off" I stutter starting to sleep take over "what did you say" he growls and I just laugh "I said go a " I must really have a death wish "aish you" before he could finish "I hear someone yelling and banging on the bathroom door "who the is that" (sorry for kids swearing) jb opens the door a little "we are busy' he says but the other person isn't having it and he pushes his way in "leave him alone" the kid shouts and they all laugh.

"What are you going to do about it" they all laugh at the younger boy "the name is Ravi, ojingeo"(ojingeo means squid also can be used as an insult) he hissed "wow this kid has courage" Jackson he lets me go and walks to the kid. He isn't afraid "why don't you run along kid" Jackson is the same age as me he needs to chill "dude you are kid too" Ravi smirks "shut up" Jackson yells. "I am good" Ravi has some gumption "aish you stupid brat" Jackson tries to hit him but the kid goes unscathed and returns the favor decking Jackson in the face and his gang just watches as Ravi beats up Jackson.

"Wow some friends you are" he chuckles and moves towards me "please don't hurt me" I tremble in fear "you don't have to fear me" he crouches down to my level "the name is Ravi" he sticks out his hand. I just stare at his hand "taekwoon" I give him my hand and pulls me up and takes me out of the restroom while glaring at them "if this happens again I will kick your " he growls at them. we leave the restroom "thank you ravi-ssi" I smile at him "my name is wonshik but my friends call me Ravi" he smiles back "we are friends now hyung" he takes me to the nurse’s office "you can call me Leo if you want" allowing him to use my nickname my parents use.

End of flash back:

That day me and him were insuperable and I am thankful he had decided to go to the restroom when he did. I love him "babe" I look up at the man that holds my heart "are you okay" he walks towards me sits on the edge of the bed "yes wonshik" I pull him closer to me "you are my best friend and the love of my life" I kiss his forehead while I run my fingers through his silver locks "you are my forever" he replies back. "I am glad I met you" I smile “I don’t know where I would be without you” I hold him tighter “well you never have to” he kisses me.

“Thank you for being my friend when I had no one” I move away from him to get up and stretch “don’t thank me I didn’t because I cared about you” he smiles at me “this sounds weird” he starts off “but I had always seen you before we became friends” I was confused “well we walked the same way home and I saw you a lot at school” Ravi looks down “I never had the courage to talk to you” I could tell he was being sincere.

“I knew Jackson and them bullied you but I wasn’t brave enough to stop them” he looks at me “until that day when they took you to the restroom” he back hugs me “I had saw them take you but I didn’t know how to stop them” he pulls me close “but I got up and went after you” he kisses my neck “I wanted to protect you” I snuggled into his embrace “thank you” I feel complete with him here. I am glad to have him in my life also I am glad he felt the same way when I confessed to him about liking him. He didn’t run away in disgust or laugh but he told me he thought it would forever be a one-sided love between that I would never like a guy like him but I do. “I love you wonshik-ah” I kiss him “I love you taekwoon” he smiles.

 

I smell something that seems like burnet hair “do you smell something burning” and he goes stiff “FML” he huffs and runs off and I laugh at my boyfriend’s foolish. I could never ask for a better boyfriend. 

The end.

I am sorry if this came out terrible forgive me. I will do better. sorry I have been busy with homework and school the first semester is over next week so we have to get in grades and I need to pass my classes and I also wanted to finish this. So please forgive me.I will try my best to make them longer. 

Hope you enjoyed and stay health everyone, Love you all my wonderful readers.

~AndreaXx