I didn't know (Keo)

Vixx boyxboy one shot (request closed for now)

hello everyone, this was request by Inn_STARLIGHT. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for requesting. Happy reading everyone:)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f61766139335738495061784f79413d3d2d3334353233303234382e313439353163623134353937336534313132343134363531303638332e6a7067    

I saw these pictures and I died, it also gave me some inspiration for this chapter.

3rd Person's P.O.V:

 

I He didn't expect that at all, he didn't expect to see what he saw, Leo the love of his life cheating on him. What a sick joke! "Well me" he muttered to himself as he watches Leo and Ravi kissing each other back stage. "Hey ken, are you okay" his heart broke. "Jae" ken turned around to see his best friend seokjin "hey jin" he smiles.

"Are you okay?" Jin was worried for Ken "yeah it is nothing, Ken felt like crying, he just watched his boyfriend and dongsaeng kiss. "Leo and Ravi are dating" Jin looked to the couple kissing.

"No" he felt the tears pouring down on his face "are you crying?" Jin was right in front of Ken now "no, it is raining" Jin didn't believe it for one minute. "We are inside a building." Ken knew he ed up "well it probably from the pipes" he tried to lie.

"Come on Ken don't lie to me" Jin is kens best friend and ex-crush "I swear. I am okay" his tears falling without his consent "you are crying" Jin wanted to help the vocalist, Ken just wanted hide. "Please tell me what is wrong" Jin not taking no for answer at this point, Ken just sighed in defeat "Leo is my boyfriend" well he thought Leo was.

"Then why is he kissing Ravi" ken was just as confused as Jin was, it is probably because wonshik knew taekwoon better then jaewhan does. Wonshik knows how to make taekwoon laugh, smile, be affectionate and more, Wonshik is perfect for taekwoon unlike himself. "I don't think he wants to be with me anymore" Jin pulls the tiny vocalist into his arms.

"He is a fool" Jin wanted to heal his heart from this travesty "I am the fool." Ken had allowed himself to be fooled by his blind love for the older vocalist, not to be able to realized that he, himself was just not good enough for the older male.

"You are not a fool" Ken and Jin watch the couple walk away together, without them noticing their presence. "I am going to go jump off a cliff now" ken tried to walk away but Jin pulled him back "you will not be doing such things" ken frowned.

"Why not" Ken questioned? Jim just smiled with a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Revenge is sweet my child" ken scoffed "we are the same age Jin" he shook his head. "We are going on a date" he smiled and Ken felt uneasy.

"What about namjoon" ken knew how jealous bts's leader is "don't worry, I will explain it to him" Jin was confident that Rap monster wouldn't freak out. "I am trusting you" Ken wanted to make Leo feel the same pain he felt.

"So, Ice cream date tomorrow at 4:00" they both where happy to spend more time with each other. "Thank you Jin" he hugs him and the latter chuckled "I am always here for you" it was true, Jin would always be at ken's side for anything. "I know I am putting you in a compromising position" ken felt guilty about dragging Jin into his own problems.

"Don't worry" the vocalist offered to help Jaewhan "it was my idea" Jin tried to ease kens mind. " Thank you again" they parted ways, going back to their own groups.

Next day:

Jaewhan was ready for today's events hoping that Jins plan would work. Hongbin saw his hyung getting ready but why? He thought to himself "nobody had a schedule today" he decided to voice his thoughts to his roommate "there is no schedules today hyung" Ken turn around to face a confused and sleepy hongbin.

"I know" he pulled on a comfortable supreme sweatshirt "are you going out with Leo hyung" kens heart aching again. "No, I am going out with Jin today" he was really hoping that Jins plan will work. "Oh, have fun" hongbin laid back on the bed confused as to why, he wouldn't spend the groups free time with Jin and not Leo hyung.

"Did you and Leo hyung get into a fight" hongbin curiosity got the best of him. He would take a fight over being cheated on "no hongbin-ah, I just missed my best friend" he is telling the truth. Hongbin went along with it, not wanting to pester the latter anymore "okay have fun hyung" hongbin's dimples on display.

Ken brushes his brown locks and with that done leaves the place. He meets Jin at the Baskin Robbins, it was a long walk but it was worth it.

He walks into the ice cream parlor looking for a certain blonde hair tall male. He looks around for a moment and spots him in a booth by the window, Jin looks up at the brown-haired male and waves at Ken happy to see his best friend.

He walks to the 92 liner and sits down basking in the warmth of being with a person that didn't cheat on him. He sat on the opposite side of Jin, "How was your day" Jin smiled at Ken "boring and taekwoon has been avoiding me all day." Ken felt the sadness seeping in again. "I can't say I understand, I know namjoon loves me" it came out a bit to show off-ish "I am sorry that came out wrong" Jin felt guilty for wording it like that.

Ken wasn't upset, he knew what Jin meant and didn't take offence "it is fine Jin-ah" he pulled out his hand for the blonde male to take and Jin smiled at the friendly gesture, grabbing his hand. Without them noticing there were fans in the shop taking pictures of them with captions #jaejin and #kenjin (A/N: I think this is their ship name) as they watch the boys being friendly and holding hands.

Leo on the other hand wasn't too happy about his boyfriend being all cozy with Jin. I mean that kiss with Ravi was meant to make ken jealous, lately ken has been spending more time with Jin or B1A4 sandeul. (sorry if I spelled his name wrong) He asked for Ravi's help and he did, but that also cause problems between Ravi and hyuk as they started dating.

Their kiss meant nothing it was only to get their lovers attention, well at least Ravi's worked. While his pushed ken into Jin’s arms, he was mad as he watches videos and pictures of his boyfriend be all lovey dovey. He was about to lose it when he saw the next picture of Ken and Jin kissing, he was furious at the vocalist for cheating on him.

It wouldn't have happened if he didn't kiss Ravi but it was too late and he was going to lose ken for his incompetence "I am " he muttered to himself as he silks around, hating himself, he has no one to blame but himself.

3 hours later:

Ken came back to an empty dorm, he sighs going to his room, feeling like . Him and Jin kissed today at the ice cream parlor, it wasn't a part of the plan but it happened.

Flash back:

Jin and Ken were sharing an ice cream, feeding each other, in a cute couple way. Already know people, the fans watching them, he had unknowingly got vanilla ice cream on the side of his mouth. "You have ice cream" Jin stood up and lend forward across the table to wipe it away.

He grabbed a Malik and wiped away and one thing happens to the next and Jin is kissing Ken, Ken didn't pull away from the kiss. He deepened it, kind of liking the way Jin's lips molded with his own.

They pulled away from each other cheeks tinted pink as the atmosphere turned awkward "I am sorry ken" Jin blushed "it was my fault to" Ken also taking responsibility. "How am going to explain this to namjoon" Jin smacked his head and Ken feared for his life. "I hate you seokjin" he screamed, laughing because he loved his best friend, only as best friends.

"Let’s worry about tha later" Ken and Jin left the place hanging out for the rest of the day and going to explain to an angry namjoon. Hoping he wouldn't kill them.

End of flash back:

Ken opened his room, turning on the lights, nearly having a heart attack "Hello ken" an unhappy Leo laying on his bed. "Really Leo, you almost killed me" Ken being dramatic "Why?" Ken knew where this conversation was going and Leo had no right to be mad.

"You cheated on me first" Ken exploded, not beating around the bush. "How long?" Ken wanted answers "how long, have you and Ravi been going behind my back" he didn't all low himself to cry in front of Leo.

Leo hung his head in shame "it was just yesterday" he felt the guilt eating him "I was tired of you ignoring me" Leo was tired of hiding his emotions towards jaewhan. "You never spent time with me" Ken didn't know that Leo was desperate for attention "you are either busy, with Jin or sandeul" it was ken's turn to feel like .

"You had no time for me" Ken didn't know he was doing that. He just thought Leo didn't want to be with him anymore "I am sorry, I am in the wrong" he started to beat himself up. "I will admit Jin kissed me and I kissed back" Ken had to own up to his actions "It was also for the same purpose of making you jealous" they were both in the wrong.

"I had thought you and Ravi had fallen in love" Ken had to admit his fears "He knows how to make you smile, laugh, open up and anything that I can’t do" Ken felt helpless. "You have one thing he doesn't have" Leo walked closer to Ken "yeah, what is that?" Leo face to face with Ken "My heart" Ken smiles instantly and Leo kisses his adorable boyfriend. 

~The end

Hello everyone, I hoped you all enjoyed and I hope you liked the out come and please forgive me, if I did not succeed in making the story. Please try to understand I am did my best to my abilities. I am sorry if you did not like it.

If you do I am glad, again thank you for requesting.

I love you all my wonderful readers! Stay healthy and be happy. Bye!

-AndreaXx