29.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you're from Myungjin international?” Hyun woo asked and she nodded “Bambam told me that you're from Jeolla high.” Hyun woo laughed “yea. I'm from Jeolla high. Jeolla high are full of people who cannot study. People who are capable of bringing harm to others. We are all big and talk but not much action which is why I was captivated by you who isn't attracted to my good looks and my bad boy spirit like most girls.” She clicked her tongue “how many girls have you asked?” He smiled “one. And she even rejected.” Seora laughed “2 girls rejected?”

He shook his head “you're the only one I asked and you're the only one who rejected.” Seora shyly laughed “Sneaky aren't you.” Suddenly his breathing became irregular “I can't breathe properly.” He said as he winced each time he inhaled and exhaled and it was evident at first but it wasn't as bad as now. “YAH. Hyun woo.. you alright?” She asked as Hyun woo tried to stay conscious “YAH HYUNWOO!” Hyun woo suddenly fell limp as she tried so hard to get someone’s attention, just nice, Hyun Joong walked in “HELP. HELP HYUN WOO! PLEASE.” She said as Hyun Joong looked at Hyun Woo lying limp on the floor as he kicked his face “yah. Are you dead?” He rolled his eyes as he instructed a man to bring Hyun Woo outside and call an ambulance as Seora breathe a sigh of relief. She just hoped Hyun Woo was safe and sound. “So how is your thigh?” Hyun Joong asked as she looked at him, not knowing that he would be concerned

“okay. So I overdid it. Sorry. I came to pour some water on that wound okay. It's turning yellow.” Just like he said, he literally poured the water on her head to her thigh, smirking as she screamed “SALT WATER?! ARE YOU ED UP?” He laughed “No. I'm perfectly fine. All I knew is that salt helps to ease the pain after the first round of ed up massive pain.” He raised a brow cockily as Seora hissed. “I have no idea why Jisoo haven't offered himself up. Do you think I need to be harsher to your punishment so that he'll call and offer himself up?” He asked with a confuse face as Seora rolled her eyes “Harsher? Like what? Slit my face?” He smiled “That sounds like a great idea. Should I?” He was dangling a knife in front of her face, his eyes twinkling a sinister smile.

“Are you for real? Aren’t you too cold blooded?” She asked, a little panicked as he shook his hand. “I don’t kid. Maybe I should just slit your arm.” Her face widen “WAIT, WHY?!” He grinned happily before calling Jisoo and leaving her phone there as Jisoo picked up. He grinned as he struck his knife into her arm, earning a blood curling scream as he wedged the knife downwards, the cut was widening as she screamed with tears, the pain was unbearable and her voice was cracking as she sobbed when he took it out and the blood smeared knife as Seora sobbed at the cut before he took the phone “Here is a little present for you. Her torturous scream. It was a sweet melody to my ears. This is the second time I heard the same blood curling scream but this is the first time she screamed the moment my knife widen the cut on her hand.” Hyun Joong laughed “What will be your response? The next thing I am going for is her face.” He said as the man on the other line stayed silent. “I am doing it.” He spoke as Hyun Joong hummed into the phone “What did you say?” He asked as the man on the other line clenched his fist and teeth “I am offering myself up for the exchange.” Hyun Joong laughed “Now isn’t that better?” He smiled “I have been waiting for you to offer up the bait that you are willing to take.” Jisoo sigh “Yes. Now Let Seora off.” He laughed “tch tch tch. I will send you the address, impatient aren’t you?” He hung up as Jisoo inhaled a shaky breath, “he took the bait.”

“So the plan is this. Since he has the plans of letting her go, I have ways of how this should be carried out. Jisoo, offer yourself up for exchange and leave the rest to us, we can help save you as well as Seora. As Got7’s best fighters are Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson, it is good to beat the guards up before joining us, that way, we can still exit the building. Mark, Youngjae, Jinyoung and I will need to sneak in to be able to save Seora, let’s say she was to be locked up in one of the room, we may be able to spot the room. Let’s say that we snuck in too late and unable to spot the room, let’s continue on with plan B, it is inevitable of the doll so let’s skip that plan. We should have Youngjae change the intoxicating gas by pickpocketing the guard on duty standing outside the door of the room Hyun Joong will be in. I have the blueprints of the buildings and it seems that Hyun Joong’s room is high above the room where Jisoo is kept in. It is just so that the guards will be guarding the door near a corner and Youngjae, your skills can come in handy of being great at pickpocketing.”

Youngjae nodded and salute, “As Youngjae is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter