22.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went out to stretch. She told Bambam and Yugyeom that she needed a break as she walked to the park and sat there as she looked at the couples surrounding her and frowned “I feel like I have been in denial of my feelings for Mark.” She walked and tried to check if she had her phone with her and groan, she left her phone at Bambam’s house and guessed it was time to head back.

She took two steps before she was dragged to the back and the stranger had put a cloth to as she knocked out. It must have been 5 hours that she had been knocked out because when she woke up, it was already morning. She was lying on the bench and was surprised at the fact that she was knocked out cold but ended up on the bench.

“SEORA!!! JO SEORA!!!” she heard as she turned around and saw Bambam and Yugyeom, frantically running around, hollering her name. They had dark eye circles under their eyes and she felt bad, they must have stayed up. She wanted to get up to go to Bambam and yugyeom but had weak legs, side effects of the medicine was that she would feel weak.

“SEORA!” yugyeom said and ran to her, followed by Bambam “We were so worried when you didn’t come back! You even left your phone here. What happened?” Yugyeom asked with panic as she smiled weakly. Bambam examined her for any injuries as she sigh “I was just walking around the park and I realized that I did not bring my phone and was about to head back to the house when someone gagged me and I was knocked out cold."

Bambam and yugyeom’s eyes widen “But why did they leave you here?” She shrug her shoulder “Maybe they got the wrong person? Let’s go grab something, I’m hungry!” She said as the boys laughed at her sudden change of attitude. Bambam ruffled her hair and laughed as they went to the nearest starbucks and ordered muffins and cheesecake to go with chocolate mocha for all three. They went to Bambam’s house and ate the muffins and shared the cheesecake while drinking Mocha.

She got her phone after finishing the meal and checked her messages, she received about 30 messages from an unknown number and she knew from the typing that it is Jisoo. She received about 3 from Mark and about 5 from an unknown number. The unknown number sent really weird messages, the first message was “EXPOSED.” The second was “I WILL PERSONALLY GET YOU.” The third is “WATCH OUT.” The forth is “BE CAREFUL.” The last one is “BETRAYAL.” She frowned at the messages but decided to ignore it as it may be sent to the wrong person.

“Let’s play some games!” Bambam said and was about to head upstairs when the house bell rang, he pressed the intercom and saw who it was. He quickly pressed the door icon, it was an icon that opened the gates for outsiders to get in without the owner leaving the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter