27.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy cough after a while and sat up, wincing as he sat up, leaning against the wall as he looked the girl, laughing, showing off his blood filled mouth as he swallowed a bloodied saliva. “What are you doing here? I saved you the first time, seems like it didn’t work since he got you a second time.” He said, inhaling and exhaling seemed so painful for him. “Why did you do that?” She asked and he laughed “Right, why did I do that?” He spat out some blood, “Maybe cause I saw you in me.” He said. “It’s funny, you had eyes that were like mine when I first saw you. I asked you to be my girlfriend not because you fought well but because your eyes were like mine. My mom remarried and my stepfather was abusive towards me, even my mom didn’t care about me. She allowed my stepfather to abuse me, to mistreat me and because of that, I went down the wrong path, merely wanting to get attention from my mom, but she abandoned me anyways.” He laughed as she frowned.

“You sound like me. Except that it was my dad who remarry.” He nodded “that’s why the look in your eyes were so similar to mine.” He said. She nodded “I guess we are.” She moved her wrist but it only aggravated the cut as she winced “Why the hell did they tie it so tight?” She asked and he laughed “That's the only way to ensure we don't run. Even I'm tied up.. and I am part of their gang.” She smiled “thanks for saving me. Im Jo Seora.” He smiled “Lee Hyun Woo.” Suddenly, the door opened and it revealed the same man from before.

“Well… well. Well. Looks like you two are friends already.” He pulled a chair and sat in front of Seora as he grabbed her cheeks and inspect them “I wonder what happened if I were to cut these cheeks of yours..” he brought up her phone and showed the picture behind with Jisoo as he pointed at the photo where he kissed her cheeks “It seems that he likes kissing your cheeks. What if I cut it? Would he feel more guilty kissing the jagged marks on your face when you die? Would he regret?” She rolled her eyes “Excuse me, menacing looking psychopath. Can I ask you something?” He raised a brow “so like.. you asked if Jisoo would be guilty right? Of course he would be. You are hurting an innocent citizen like me because of a stupid feud with Jisoo.” She said as Hyun Woo looked at her, bluffed.

“You are not a citizen if you're close to Jisoo.” She scoffed at that statement “Excuse me? He has a lot of close friends in LA, don't tell me you're going after all of them just for the feud?” He rolled his eyes “My patience is running out. You're the one he likes.” She laughed “But the thing is.. Just cause you hurt me, that doesn't mean you're hurting Jisoo. There's more guys that you'll hurt.” She raised a brow and he growled “STOP ING with me.”

He grabbed her cheeks, harsh before he took out a knife and it into her thighs as she let out a blood curling scream. The knife was stuck in her thigh as the blood flowed out as tears sting her eyes as he laughed “oh. You like that don't you?” He moved the knife in the wound as she bit her lips, the pain was unbearable and it was becoming numb as he took out the knife, her thigh was numb to the pain as the blood flowed out as he laughed “That seemed like a really nice cut doesn't it?” He laughed as he pressed Jisoo’s number on the phone before on-ing speaker. “hello Jisoo?” He said as Jisoo’s voice rose “what is it?”

Jisoo’s voice was a growl as the man laughed “I thought you'd like to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter