21.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you drag me away?” She asked, teasing as Mark smiled “I have a gift for you. I wanted to give you yesterday but Jisoo appeared.” She raised a brow “A gift?” He nodded as he took a bracelet out of his pocket and she gasp “OH MY!!! THIS BRACELET.”

She looked at Mark who smiled “Yes. The bracelet that was beautiful. It’s a gift for you.” He smiled “You can’t take it off.” She smiled “It’s beautiful. Thank you Mark.” He smiled “Anything for you.” He kissed her forehead and she blushed. “Lets go back to the group” and she nodded as he led her.

“Mark, do you like this?” Jackson asked and Mark nodded, it was a nice timing, it seemed like they didn’t notice the absence of Seora and Mark. “Where did he bring you go?” She heard Jisoo and just smiled “We were looking at something. Don’t worry.” Jisoo looked at the bracelet on her hand “Are you lying to me?” Jisoo frowned and Seora shook her head “Don’t worry. I never lie to you Jisoo!” She said happily and punched Jisoo as Jisoo smiled, he felt himself getting anxious at the thought of losing his girl to someone else.

After a day of amusement park, Jinyoung wanted to invite them over to his house but he refrain from doing so because of Jisoo. “Where do you guys wanna go now?” Jb asked, a little awkward as Jisoo was present. “I think we should head home.” Jinyoung said and Bambam frowned “This is the first time we are leaving early.” He pout but was dragged by Yugyeom “Yeah. Good idea. I am gonna head home. Bye.” Jackson was about to protest when Youngjae grabbed Jackson and Jinyoung and Jb parted ways, leaving Seora with Mark and Jisoo. Jisoo looked at Mark, expecting him to go home when Mark smiled “I will walk you home.” Mark offered and she nodded “As expected of Mark.”

Mark laughed as they head in the same direction. It was awkward and tense between the three of them and Seora frowned, she didn’t like this feeling, she felt like she was being suffocated. “Guys, talk. It is getting awkward!” She started but all Mark did was ruffled her hair and smiled only to get his hand smacked by Jisoo who glared at him. She frowned “That’s it. I am not walking with you guys!” She walked the other way round and Jisoo grabbed her hand “You should be heading home. It’s the other way. Mark should walk the other way instead.” He hissed and Mark glared at Jisoo, causing Seora to frown as she took her phone.

“Hey Seora baby~~~” She heard and spun around, happy to see him as she ran to him, leaving mark and Jisoo dumbfounded. “JACKSON? DIDN’T YOU LEAVE?!” Mark asked and Jackson nodded “Yes. I left to grab a taxi but then again, there was a long line and Seora asked me to come back. Seora wants to have a sleepover with me.” Jackson winked as seductive as he can, causing Seora to laugh. “We can have a sleepover with you.” Mark and Jisoo offered and she shook her head “NO. NO. NO. you can’t. Its just me and Jackson.” She said and dragged Jackson as she sigh “Thanks for being my hero.” He laughed “Anything for you. So how are you going to camp?” She smiled “I wanna sleepover with Bambam, Yugyeom would be there too.”

Jackson nodded as Seora flagged a taxi and bid Jackson good bye as she too out her phone to call Bambam. “SEORA!!!!” She heard the moment she got out of the taxi, embraced by Bambam, her soft toy in between bambam and her. “Hey Seora.” Yugyeom said as she smiled, following them in. “I am sorry to impose.” She said pouting as Bambam laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter