10.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JISOOOOOOOO!!!” She sing sung the next day as she quickly picked up the call that was vibrating at 6am in the morning and he laughed “your midterms are over right? How did you do?” He asked and she smiled “I got lots of As and Bs. I have 1 C due to Korean literature. Pssshh. Bummer. But I'm all good!” She smiled and he laughed “so you coming back?” He asked, smiling as she sadly shook her head “I am going camping with the guys.”

Jisoo frowned “The guys? You mean Mark and his friends?” She nodded “Yea. There's 3 foreigners in the group though! 1 from Hong Kong and Thailand. The last is Mark. All 3 of them are fluent in English and there's one member who's learning English too! They are a pretty funny bunch. She smiled and he soften. “I thought you've forgotten all about me.” Jisoo pout and she laughed “sorry Jisoo. I just wanted to do well.”

Jisoo nodded, "maybe I should go Korea to visit you!” He said and she laughed “Great joke. Come on over!” She laughed and he shook his head “I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want me over there.” The both of them started to catch up on what she's been up to and what Jisoo’s been up to when she heard a bell on the door ring as she frowned “Who could come so early in the morning?”

She looked at the time “oh jisoo, it's 12!” She said, shock as Jisoo laughed “I love how we had a 6 hour talk with no idea on why it extended so long.” She rolled her eyes as she walked over to the door to open “HELLO SEORA!!!” A guy happily exclaimed and hugged her, pouncing on her as she fell to the floor with a oof, as Jisoo widen his eyes “SEORA, YOU ALRIGHT?” Jisoo shouted as Mark raised a brow and pushed Jackson off of Seora and helped her up as JB passed the phone back to Seora.

“Are you alright?” JB asked and she laughed “yeah I'm fine.” She looked at her phone and suddenly faced the screen to everyone “Everyone, meet Jisoo! Jisoo, meet Got7!” She said happily and was about to introduce each member until jisoo yawn “seora, im sorry. I think I'm going to head to bed soon! Talk to you soon! Here's a kiss!” He kissed the camera and hung up as Seora’s brows knitted.

Suddenly Jinyoung’s eyes widen “Wait… jisoo… jisoo..” he looked at Yugyeom, JB and Youngjae “DOESN’T that ring a Bell?” Yugyeom looked at Seora “When did you meet Jisoo?” He asked and Seora thought for a while. “When he and I were both 7 years old. Why?” Yugyeom looked at JinYoung and JB and Youngjae “Oh its nothing. I thought we knew who he was. That's all.” Youngjae is the clueless one “What do you mean? It's the..” he was covered in the mouth by JinYoung who laughed it off “Don't be silly Youngjae! It's not the same person!” JinYoung looked so nervous and JB suddenly went “We came here to fetch Seora! Not to make a mess.”

He looked at Seora “WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?” Seora looked at him “huh?” She asked and Mark suddenly pushed Seora up the stairs and into the wardrobe room “where are we going?” Seora asked and Mark shrug his shoulders “I don't really know to be honest. I was just about to make breakfast when Jackson came in with the rest and pulled me out of the house.”

He took out a black sleeveless shirt with blue shorts and a white outerwear as he took out a white converse and passed it to her. “why do I need to dress like this?” She asked and Mark thought for a while “true. But can you not wear hoodie and shorts?” She snort “why? I like them.” Mark smiled “Because it's summer?” She nodded “I'll give you that.” She took out a black crop top with ripped blue shorts and wrapped a red checkered flannel over with black low cut converse. “Is this alright?”

Mark nodded “fair.” She smiled “So what are you waiting for?” She asked and he looked at her, confused as she laughed “are you going to sit here and watch me change?” Mark’s eyes suddenly widen “YOU.. I. WHAT?!” He blurted and felt himself heating as the girl laughed and squished Mark’s cheeks “Awwww~ you're so cute. So get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter