13.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them played scissors paper stone after giving a detailed explanation to seora. Ensure that you're doing your very best in hiding at a single place. The zombie will be blind folded and have to “catch” the person by tapping the person. Somewhat like catching. The zombie is not suppose to be able to see. It's a disability and hints can be given but all will have to give hints at the same time.

The first person out of the catcher position was Bambam, followed by Youngjae, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Mark and yugyeom, leaving Seora and Jackson. Jinyoung, standing behind Seora put up a fist, signaling her to throw rock and she threw out rock and Jackson threw out scissors, his face turned sour “JB LIED TO ME!!!” He whined and everyone just snickered “you chose to believe him!” Jackson was blind folded with a red blindfold and Jinyoung asked if he can see who was in front of him, it was Mark and Jackson said “Jinyoung?” He asked and Jinyoung laughed “good job, you can see.”

They all went to hide, Seora hid in between the gap of the balcony sliding door and the wooden interior design of wood, Jaebum was hanging on to the protruding ceiling with all his might, Mark was using his hands and legs on the door way, hanging there for dear life as he walks back and forth on the door, Bambam was hiding in the sofa’s gap between the cushion and the backings, Youngjae was hiding underneath the sofa, Yugyeom was hanging on the outside of the stairway and Jinyoung was hiding under the dining table.

Jackson walked with his arms outstretched, the first place he went to was Seora’s hiding place, he was about 2 meters away and Seora held in a breath, she felt like it was game over. Suddenly Jackson took a turn for Jaebum’s direction and Jaebum immediately lift his legs and hung there for dear life, sweating a little by the work out there as Jackson was below him and Jaebum was slowly feeling his hands and legs about to drop when Jackson headed for the sofa that was Youngjae’s and Bambam’s safe haven, Youngjae was so afraid that he will get caught but Bambam made a sound and Jackson hung around the sofa for a little longer and suddenly, Jackson tripped on Youngjae’s leg, causing everyone to be shock at the loud thud produced.

Jackson removed the blindfold, catching Youngjae before everyone gasp, even Seora. “Jackson.. Your head..” Jackson looked at Seora and touched his forehead, realizing blood as his eyes widen. Mark quickly got a first aid kit from the kitchen since he was nearest. He passed it to Seora who quickly took materials out. “Jackson, spread your legs.” She demanded as Jackson widen his eyes, everyone started to give a confused look at how dirty that statement sounded, even Mark had his ears turned red.

Seora frowned “I mean. Open your legs so I can sit in to help you do your forehead.” Jackson felt himself blushing and just awkwardly open his legs as the girl sat cross leg in front of him. Jackson felt him gulping down a saliva at how close she was and he examined her features. Her big doe like eyes, her sharp defined cheeks, her well shaped nose and her tiny lips that can do wonders with kissing and he just looked away and got distracted by the pain of the antiseptic applied on the wound followed by the bandage on his head.

“If it hurts for some reason or you started to see dots appearing, inform me immediately. I’ll call an ambulance.” Jackson nodded at the girl’s advice and they all smiled “Come on down later, let’s all go take a shower and we will start off a game later. Call?” Jaebum asked as everyone nodded “CALL!” After an hour and a half of getting bathe, Seora was in her panda pajamas. She had a panda hat and she was wearing it when they gathered downstairs.

Everyone had casual clothes, only Seora had pajamas on. They decided on playing truth or dare with a rule, no dirty dares or truths. Mark was given the honour of spinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter