Chapter 7

Personal hairdresser

An hour after midnight, xiumin found a pair of underpants in his duffle bag as he was looking for his phone. After inspecting the underpants for a couple of seconds, he finds out that it belongs to sehun, as the letters 'OSH' were written messily on the label. Xiumin wasn't sure if the underpants were clean or not, but decides to just wear it. He didn't have any other choice. He quickly put sehun's underpants on after removing the towel from his waist, just in case luhan decides to suddenly enter the room. The underpants were two sizes too big for him (sehuns got a big nose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), but xiumin didn't care.He put on luhan's track pants afterwards, which was also pretty loose. 

Xiumin then climbed onto the bed and positioned himself at the edge, to avoid awkwardness later. He laid his head down on the soft pillows, and picked up his phone from the bedside table, scrolling through his news feed. A few minutes later, Luhan enters the room, causing xiumin to look up at him. Luhan picked up his man-u shirt and proceeded to walk out of the room again, and xiumin stared at him with a questioning gaze.

'Oh...umm, you go to sleep first. I'm watching football, so-' Xiumin sat up straight, cutting luhan off mid-sentence.He had forgotten all about the football match, and he's already missed half of the match. He then looked up to luhan with pleading eyes. 

'Can i join you?' Xiumin asked, and Luhan couldn't possibly say no to him. Xiumin then rushed out of the bedroom and settled himself down on luhan's couch. He finds that man-u is leading, and shakes in excitement. Luhan sat down beside him after getting two cans of beers, offering one to xiumin.

The duo cheered very loudly when the teams they supported won, earning several complaints from the neighbors. Xiumin had to admit, it was a really fun night, even though many embarrassing things happened. As for luhan, he couldn't be any happier.

After a couple of hours, at about 3 am, xiumin drifted off to sleep, his head falling onto luhan's shoulder. Off course, luhan blushed at the contact, he felt like he was gonna explode. He reached for the Tv remote on the coffee table and switched the tv off, then joined xiumin to dreamland shortly after.

 

The next morning:

Xiumin woke up a bit later than 7, as usual. He had a very precise biological clock, which made him wake up early every morning, even if he didn't have to. He tilted his head upwards to see a sleeping luhan resting his head on his while clinging onto him. Xiumin's cheeks warmed up and reddened at the sight. How? How is it possible for someone to have such stunning and attractive visuals? Xiumin tried to get up, but he couldn't since Luhan had his arms wrapped tightly around xiumins waist. He then tried to in his stomach and slip off of luhan's hold, but it only resulted in luhan hugging him tighter, as if xiumin is his pillow. Xiumin tried to move again, but the amount of movement caused luhan to gradually wake up, his hold on xiumin's waist loosening. Xiumin took this as a chance to flee, so he did. The slipped out of Luhan's hold and rushed into the bathroom, leaving a confused and sleepy luhan sitting alone on the couch. Luhan decided to just wave it off and fall back into dreamland,

 

Luhan woke up to the smell of food. He was confused, he never bought anything home, he didn't know how to cook, and sehun lost the keys to his apartment. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and noticed the silhouette of a small figure in his kitchen. He then remembered that he invited xiumin over, and stood up immediately, making xiumin jump slightly.

'Oh.. good morning...?' Luhan said awkwardly, his voice low and raspy from the dryness of his throat. Xiumin laughs at luhan's voice and bed hair, and went back to cooking. Luhan noticed that xiumin already had his own clothes back on. 

'It's already 12, good afternoon to you too, luhan.' Xiumin replied, making luhan gasp in horror as he directed his gaze at the clock. '! I have football in 10 minutes!' Luhan exclaimed as he went into his room and put on a jersey that he left on the ground. He ran back outside to look for his car keys, but xiumin stopped him. 

'Come on, have some breakfast before you go, or you'll have no energy to play, and probably die after 10 minutes' xiumin said. 'And  you would let your team down' he added to make it sound more convinving. Luhan pouted, and sat down at his dining table. Xiumin gave him a plate consisting of kimchi fried rice and an omelette on top, which made luhan drool at the sight of it. He took the spoon that xiumin handed him, and took a bite of the food. Luhan was shocked at how amazing it tastes, his eyes were almost tearing up. 'How're you so good at cooking?' Luhan asked him, mouth full of rice.' Xiumin shook his head with a  smile on his face.This is something I learned from my mother before leaving for China, i can't really cook anything else' xiumin answered with a cheeky smile.

Luhan continued to eat his breakfast at the speed of light, gulping down huge spoonfuls of rice. Halfway through his breakfast, he looked up and directed his gaze to xiumin who was sitting opposite him and texting someone on the phone. Xiumin looked back at him with a confused expression.

'Umm.. aren't you gonna eat too?' Luhan asked, mouth still full of food. 'Oh... I already ate before you woke up.' Xiumin replied. Luhan couldn't think of a reply, so he just nodded his head. The atmosphere became really awkward afterward as they stared at each other, luhan with his mouth full of rice and xiumin with his phone in front of his chest. A vibration soon came from xiumin's phone, and xiumin broke their eye contact, directing his gaze back at the phone. Luhan continued eating and finished his food in no time. He then checked the time and realized that he's already late. He put the bowl in the sink and took his keys from the table. He then looked at xiumin, and offered him to follow him to the football game. Xiumin answered with a nod.

'I was waiting for you to say that' Xiumin said with a smile. They then left luhan's apartment and hopped into luhan's car, then rushed to the football stadium.

 

'You are 15 minutes late, Oh hi Xiumin, youhave no idea how much i had to suffer looking at chanyeol and baekhyun doing inappropriate stuff, oh, how ruined my innocent mind is..' Sehun said dramatically. Luhan and Xiumin cracked up after hearing sehun's complaint, both earning a light punch on their shoulders. 'Dont pretend that you don't fantasize yourself with tao almost all the time' Luhan jokingly teased sehun, earning another punch from sehun.

Sehun then smirked suddenly, making luhan cringe. When sehun smirks, it means that he's gonna say something embarassing or stupid. 'How comme you two came together?' Sehun questioned.

'Um... I drove him here..' Luhan answered before running off, xiumin following shortly after. Sehun smirked at the pair as he released a somewhat erted laugh. He unfortunately didn't notice that tao was behind him, staring at him with a confused and innocent expression.

'Sehun, are you okay?' Tao asked, earning a shriek from sehun in return. Sehun sweared internally, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He decided to just tell tao about the situation, to avoid having tao think that he's weird and creepy.

'Um...Just..I think Xiumin and Luhan...I think they're together now' sehun said, earning a loud gasp from tao and a squeal followed after. Sehun stuck his palm over tao's lips, and told him to be quieter. Tao put his own palms over his mouth, fanboying silently with sehun.The duo then joined xiumin and luhan in the changing rooms, tao squeeling when he saw luhan staring lovingly at xiumin.

 

 

 

SORRY FOr UPLOADING ONLY AFTER LIKE 500 YEARS AND SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND SORRY FOR THIS ISH STORY

I honestly don't know what i'm actually writing, and I cringe so hard everytime i reread this fic. I truly am sorry for the late updates ;-; I'm taking many hard courses in school and i'm dYinG here. pLs hElP mE.

Anyways i have gotten into many other groups, and tbvh i feel that i don't ship this ship as much as i  did when i first started off with this fic ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; Which is probably the reason behind the lack of emotion in this story rn. fml bye sorry have a nice day sorry