Chapter 5

Personal hairdresser

Luhan made a stop as he drove down to the front of a massive building. He turned around to face xiumin, thinking of how he should wake him up. Luhan inched his hand closer to xiumin, but retreated when xiumin slightly flinched. He then decided not to wake the slightly older male up. He got out of the car, and walked to the passenger seat. He opened the door, and released the seatbelt that was strapped over xiumins chest, careful not to wake him up. 

Luhan slowly wrapped his arms around xiumins waist, and lifted said boy up bridal style. He kept him close to his chest. Luhan froze when he heard xiumin groaning, but let out a sign of relief when he found out that the smaller male is still sound asleep. He then opened the door to the back seat and grabbed the duffle bag, having it hanging around his right arm. He proceeded to the lobby, and received a judging stare from the receptionist. He went up to the receptionist slowly, xiumin still in his arms.

'May i please know where he..kim minseok lives?' Luhan asked her, ignoring her glances. Luhan then went into a lift after finding out that xiumin lives in room 326. Luhan stepped out of the lift when it stopped at level 3. After finding xiumins apartment room, Luhan placed his hand into xiumins jacket pocket to find his keys. Luhan frowned when he couldn't find anything. He started searching for the key in xiumins back pocket, which caused xiumin to wake up.

'Wh...where am i?' Xiumin said as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Luhan felt pretty embarresed and his cheeks were flushed red, considering how he was carrying xiumin bridal style. 

 

 

Xiumins eyes snapped wide open when he saw an unfamiliar neck in front of him. He moved his head away from the unfamiliar neck to see a familiar face with flushed red cheeks staring at him with enormous doe eyes.

'Luhan?' Xiumin asked him. He looked down to see Luhans hand secured tightly around his own waist. He was confused; confused about their position. Xiumin could feel a blush creeping up to his cheeks, but kept it down.

'You.. you can put me down now, Luhan..' Said boy immediately put him down. 

'Luhan, you didn't have to...' Xiumin said in the softest, friendliest voice. 'You could've just woke me up..'

 

 

Luhan didn't know how to respond. He thought really hard before doing so.

'I..I just didn't want to wake you up' Luhan tried to say as casually as possible. When he saw a look of uncertainty on xiumins face, he immediately added:

'You worked all day, so you must be tired.'

Xiumin didn't say anything, he just awkwardly nodded and stuffed his pants into his pockets to find his keys.

'Oh! I think you didn't bring your keys home.' Luhan told xiumin. Xiumin searched all his pockets, and signed when there was no sign of his keys. 

Then, a brilliant idea come into luhans head.

'Why not you..... stayoveratmyplacetonight?'

'What?'

'Stayoveratmyplacetonightsinceyoudon'thaveyourkeys.'

'Luhan, i have no idea what you're saying.' Xiumin chuckled.

'Stay over at my place tonight' Luhan literally shouted out. Xiumin stayed silent for a while, then bursted out laughing.

'It's okay, Luhan. I'll just go get my keys at-'

'It's already late, and my house is only nearby!' Luhan cut xiumin off. 

Xiumin hesitated for a moment, and agreed.

'Alright, i'll stay at your house for tonight i guess..' Xiumin said. Luhan broke into a huge smile. 

'But............. i don't have extra clothes.'

'It's okay, i'll just lend you mine. You must be able to fit in my clothes, since you're..uh... smaller than me.' 

This statement made xiumin pout, and Luhan instantly melted. Luhan then brought himself back together and lifted up xiumins duffle bag. When Xiumin tried to take it back, Luhan stopped him, making a hand gesture at him to show that he could handle it. Luhan then led xiumin into his car and placed his duffle bag at the back seat.

 

 

The car ride was pretty much silent, until they stopped at a red traffic light. To clear out the awkwardness, Luhan suggested that he’d open the radio station, and Xiumin agreed. He clicked the on button, and music boomed out at maximum volume, causig luhan and xiumin to jump up in terror. Luhan immediately reached for the volume button and minimized the volume.

‘Well that was….. astonishing..’ Xiumin said, still catching his breath.

‘I..I’m sorry!’ Luhan replied

‘No, it’s okay! Really..’ Xiumin assured him. ‘Besides, you like shinee too?’ He continued with an excited grin as bright as the blinding light in luhans toilet, which made Luhan bite his lip to control himself not to grin from xiumin’s cuteness. He failed to do so anyways.

‘Y-yeah!’ Luhan replied in joyousness, knowing that he and xiumin shares way too many similarities. They then drowned themselves in a conversation about their favourite band, and laughed like little children as they found out they shared the same biases too. Xiumin suddenly mentioned his otp out of the blue, which made Luhan beam, knowing that Xiumin isn’t actually homophobic and could even be bi too.

In no time, they reached Luhan’s apartment. Luhan felt happier than he ever did in his life. They went into an elevator, Keeping a distance quite close. Luhan stood awkwardly as Xiumin tapped a message in his phone. He peeked over xiumins shoulder, and saw THAT one name written at the top:

Zhang Yixing.

Luhan mouthed out swear words as he bore holes onto the name printed on xiumins phone screen. A huge amount of jealousy was revealed on Luhans face as he read their conversation. The yixing guy was asking if xiumin was going home tonight, and their conversation ended with a simple ‘I love you’.

These three little words angered Luhan alot, but when xiumin turned around, he immediately fixed his gaze on the elevator buttons.

Then, pointed at something behind Luhan with wide eyes and shrieked. Luhan turned around to find a small cockroach clinging onto the wall. Xiumin was clinging onto Luhan with his dear life, which made Luhan blush. Luhan was just standing there like a log, not saying a word while Xiumin was screaming some stuff. When the elevator finally stopped and the door opened, xiumin rushed out, pulling Luhan behind him.

‘Um… Sorry bout that,  I’m just…’ Xiumin said shamefully, until he was cut off by luhan.

‘It’s okay, I’m totally fine with it’ Luhan replied. He found it cute that Xiumin was that afraid of bugs. He then fished out his keys from his pocket as he walked to his home, xiumin trailing after quietely. Luhan stuffed his house key into the keyhole, and opened the door. He then opened the door and offered xiumin to go in first.

‘Ladies first’ Luhan joked, and he earned himself a slap on the shoulder from xiumin.