Chapter 6

Personal hairdresser

Xiumin walked into luhans house, observing luhans house. It wasn't exactly that neat, but it looked comfortable. Luhan took xiumins bag and put it in his room, while xiumin just stood awkwardly at the entrance. Luhans head popped out of his room, gesturing xiumin to follow him. Xiumin did as he was told. 

'I.. Um.. Nice room!' I like the walls... And the... Um.. Nice room!' xiumin said as soon as he walked into luhans room. The bed was undone, and luhans bookshelf was extremely messy. 

'Sorry... For the.. The messy room, I don't really have alot of time in my hands.' luhan said, an obvious blush painted on his face. Luhan walked to his closet to get some clothes for xiumin, and picked out a crinkled t-shirt and a pair of track pants. They were both pretty big for xiumin, but he took them anyways and thanked luhan. Xiumin wondered if luhan Actually washed them, so he stuffed his face onto the clothes when luhan wasn't looking. Too bad for him, luhan looked over. 

'uhh.. Xiumin? Are you.. Are you okay?' luhan asked, confusion written on his face. Xiumin immediately assured him that he was fine. 

'o.. Okay, the bathroom is there, so you can wash up now.. I guess.' luhan said. After luhan finished his sentence, xiumin zoomed into the toilet, still wearing his trench coat. He then locked the door, and started slapping his cheeks repeatedly. 

'xiumin, youre an idiot, you're such an idiot' xiumin muttered to himself as he took of his clothes and started to fill up the bathtub with warm water. He stood in front of the bathtub as he waited for the water to fill up the bathtub. 

When you the bathtub was half full, xiumin got pretty cold, so he decided to just climb into the bathtub. He rested his head on the edge of the bathtub, and closed his eyes. The only thing he could hear was the running water. It was so peaceful, and so quite, and xiumins eyelids slowly got heavier. Not long after, he dozed off. 

 

Luhan was worried. Xiumin was completely silent in the bathroom for more than ten minutes, and the only sound that luhan could here was the running water. He tried to call out xiumins name while knocking on the door, but there was no reply.

After a few seconds, luhans socks were soaked. He looked down, and discovered that the water was coming from the bathroom. Luhan immediately tried to yank the door open, but it wouldn't budge. He started shouting out xiumins name and banged on the door, but still got no reply. Luhan then attempted to kick the door open. With a huge burst of energy, luhan kicked the door open with great force, and the lock broke. He pushed past the door and rushed to the bathtub, and saw that half of xiumins head was in the water, including his nose. Luhan immediately pulled xiumin out, and blushed heavily when he saw xiumin .

Luhan carried xiumin bridal style and put him gently on the bed, making the bed wet. He started shaking xiumin, and called out his name. When he got no response, he decided that he had to do cpr. Luhan gulped in a huge amount of air, and leaned down. But, he stopped when he was an inch away. He was going to do it, he had the opportunity to kiss his crush. He then moved his fingers and opened xiumins mouth. Unfortunately, just at this moment, xiumins eyes slowly opened.

 

Xiumin was blinking furiously whilst rubbing his eyes. His eyes then widened in shock when he saw that luhan was just an inch away from him, and staring at his lips with his mouth full of air. Xiumin then looked down at his uncovered body, and shrieked as he kicked luhan away. Luhan fell onto the floor, and grunted in pain. Xiumin grabbed the edge of the blanket and covered his body, still confused and shocked. 

'luhan..what..what are you doing? Why were you staring at my.. My lips? ' xiumin asked. Luhan could sense a hint of fear in xiumins voice. 

' I.. I can explain!' luhan shouted out, still on the floor. Xiumin didn't move for a few seconds, then nodded. 

'well, you went to the bathroom to shower, and I couldn't hear any sound for a long time, and..and you didn't answer when I called you, so I kicked the door open, and you.. You were... Kind of... Drowning, So I took you out.. And you were still unconscious, so I was gonna do cpr and... You woke up.' luhan said, and xiumin was Speechless. 

'I'm.. I'm telling the truth!' luhan added on. 

'oh' was all xiumin said after luhans long explanation. Luhan was kind of sad, he thought that he didn't gain xiumins trust. He suddenly felt his stomach hurt a little, and moved his palms to his his stomach to massage it. Then, he suddenly heard a small voice speak out. 

'Does it hurt alot? Oh my God luhan.... Im... Im so sorry, I.. I didn't mean to.. ' xiumin said As he rushed to luhans side. He didn't care if he was ,  he felt too guilty to care. But, this made luhan blush even more. 

' I'm.. I'm okay! I'll just get some medication. It's not your fault, so..You don't have to apologize' Luhan said, standing up with the help of xiumin. His but also Hurt alot. 'you can... go back to shower.' xiumin  nodded, and went back into the bathroom. He signed as he looked at the mess made in both the bathroom and luhans bedroom.

Xiumin felt guilty that he just caused such a mess, and he like to fix problems himself. He wore his dirty clothes that were still on the floor, and started cleaning up the rooms. He then took a quick shower afterwards. 

'I'm such an idiot' xiumin said As he stood in front of the sink with a towel surrounding his waist. 

 

Luhan gasped as he entered his own room. The bed was well done and dry, and the bathroom was not longer flooded. He then found xiumin resting on a small couch beside the bed, dressed in luhans shirt and a towel underneath. 

'you.. You did all this?' luhan said suddenly, giving xiumin a shock. Xiumin nodded as he sat up straight. 

'you really didn't have to though.. You're amazing.' luhan added. 

'it's my fault anyways.. And your stomach. ' Xiumin said as luhan nodded in understanding. 

' thanks for cleaning up.. The house looks ten times neater now. ' luhan said, giving himself a pat on the back for not stuttering. Xiumin muttered a quick thank you. Then, he suddenly snapped his head up. 

' oh right! I don't have.. Underwear.' xiumin said quietly. Luhan blushed slightly, and muttered an apology. He then went to his closet to look for some underpants, put there weren't any. Luhan panicked, he didn't know what to say to xiumin. Unfortunately, xiumin appeared behind his back. 

'do you have no underwear?' xiumin asked. Luhan nodded his head in embarrassment. He hasn't washed his laundry for the past week yet. 

'Ahh, doesn't matter then.. ' xiumin said As he walked into the living room. A few seconds later, he went back to the bedroom. 

' where can I sleep? ' xiumin asked luhan As he yawned. 

' oh! Um.. You can just sleep on my bed. ' luhan replied. 

'it's fine, I can just sleep on the couch!' xiumin said immediately. 

'nonono, you sleep on my bed. It's...  It's kind of cold. Please, just sleep on my bed' luhan added. 

Xiumin considered it a while, then spoke again. 'fine, under one condition. Since your bed is pretty big, it should be fine to fit both of us, so you, you sleep in the bed too.' 

Luhan blushed again. The fact that he would be sleeping in the same bed with xiumin made his heart flutter. 

'Al..... Alright'

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD sorry everyone, it's been so long since I've updated. This is one of the longest chapters I've written. I actually cringed so much when I looked back at my previous chapters, i have no idea how I wrote those. Anyways I'll try to finish this ASAP. I've been really busy these days. Once again SORRY GUYS