Chapter 1

Personal hairdresser

Luhan kicked the ball towards the goal, falling on his knees and spitting out swear words as he missed the goal by a full metre. Chanyeol and Baekhyun skipped towards him to comfort him. Luhan was angry. What happened to him? Where did his inner beast go?

'I think it's your hair.' said Jongdae.

'What..?' Luhan said as he turned his head around to face jongdae, hair getting in his eyes.

'Your hair, it's too long.' Jongdae said, and left Luhan kneeling in the middle of the soccer field to join Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Luhan touched his fringe, and combed it with his fingers. Even though he liked his current hairstyle, he's willing to give it up for soccer. Luhan stood up, grabbed his bag, and ran out of the field.

 

 

"ding ding"

Luhan entered a fancy hair salon. The interior is covered entirely in white, it blinded Luhan. As he walked towards the counter, a small orange haired man approached him.

'Hi! welcome to silver scissors! How can i help you?' The man said with a gummy smile. 

Luhan didn't respond. He couldn't move his mouth; he was completely immersed in the orange haired man. His voice is angelic, and his features are so beautiful. Luhan couldn't find any words to say. It was love at first sight.

'Umm.. Sir?' The orange haired man questioned Luhan. Luhan snapped out of his thoughts, blinking several times.

'Oh.. yeah.. S- sorry. Was just thinking about..' Luhan pauses for a while, and continued with '..something important.' Luhan then flashed his best smile, but his hair was blocking out his eyes, which might've made it look a little bit weird.

The orange haired man chuckled, and Luhan almost chocked on the sound of that. 'So.... What can i do for you?' He asked.

'Oh, yeah. Almost forgot why i came here in the first place.' Luhan said jokingly. 'I want to cut my fringe shorter.'

'Are you sure? You look cute in your hairstyle now' the man said, grinning.

Luhan blushed profusely, but managed to get out :' N-no, it keeps getting in my eyes and i can't play soccer.'

The orange haired man plastered a wide smile on his face. 'You like soccer? That's my favorite sport!' He said exitedly. 'What's your favorite team? Mine's Man U.'

Luhan grinned. 'Mine too!' He exclaimed like a 5 year old child.

'Okay, okay, let's get your hair done now.' The man said. He led Luhan to a seat. There were lots of magazines on the table in front of the seat, mostly about kpop bands. Luhan sat down on the spinnable-cushioned chair. 

'So i suggest that you get your fringe cut a couple centimetres shorter...and then you can gel your hair back if you want to.' The man said while preparing the equiptment. Luhan agreed to that suggestion by nodding his head, but when he realised that the man didn't notice, he let out an 'Okay'.

Luhan then saw a poster on the wall next to a clock. It was a man with a sideshave. Luhan thought it was cool, so he turned around to let the man know.

'Hey, umm, Can i get a sideshave too?' Luhan asked him.

The man replies with :' Sure! that'd match your fringe.' The man places a cape around Luhans neck, and ties it up into a neat ribbon.

Luhan shifted awkwardly as the man spinned the chair to a sink at the side of the table to wash Luhans hair. Luhans hair was dirty, since he just came from soccer and it was covered in sweat. The man gently led Luhans head to the cushion at the side of a sink, warmth spreading at the touch. The man combed luhans hair back with his wet hands, wetting his hair with the small shower head.

While the man was washing Luhans hair, he made eye contact with Luhan, causing Luhann to blush and look away. The man then suddenly said:

'You have really nice eyes'

Luhan then flashed his eyes towards the man again, his face full of confusement and surprise.

'Th-thanks' Luhan said with a meek smile as the man chuckled at his confused face. 

'Your eyes have sparkles in them. They're very pretty.' The man said. 

Without thinking, Luhan spat out :' I like your eyes too. They're like eyes of a kitten.' Luhan then looked away when he realised what he had just said. The man laughed softly.

'Everyone tells me that. Yah, stop moving your head, i can't wash your hair properly.' He said to Luhan, so Luhan stopped immediately.

The man applied shampoo onto Luhans hair, gently spreading the shampoo throughout Luhans hair and running his fingers through it.

Luhan kept thinking about the man; the voice that enlightened him and his cute facial features and his small frame and just everything about him made Luhan want to take him home and hug him. Without thinking, Luhan suddenly asked the man:

'What's your name?'

Luhan mentally slapped himself for saying that. Now the man would think that Luhan is a creep. But instead, the man smiled and answered:

'My names kim min seok, also known as xiumin.'

Luhan smiled in awe. What a beautiful name, he thought. He then said : ' Thanks.. umm.. for letting me know.... I swear i'm not a creep or some-'

'I know, i know... Now stop talking.. I can't concentrate.' Xiumin cut him off.

Xiumin then rinsed the shampoo off Luhan's hair, drying his hair with a white towel. 

'Finally done with the first part!' Xiumin jokingly hesitated. Luhan laughed and apologized as Xiumin spun the chair back to it's normal position.