How is your feeling? (I)

Forbidden Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum thought libabry town is the place he can escape for daily routine he sick for. He love the silence wrapped around him. He love sink his mind at paper full of ink, give him hard word that he took time to digest it. Actually he collected many book at his home, but is was not many as library has. He stand in front of desk library. He want to took a book he reserved before. Because one week before when he want to read it, the book already lend it to other people. He wonder what kind of person that borrowed the book that he thought no one other than him want to read it.

The man that standing at front desk widening his eyes and bow at him when he arrived at library. The boy who name youngjae when he look at his nametag, gave him wide smile and greeted him in loud voice, made him startled for a moment.

“welcome songsaenim”

Jaebum frowned his eybrow, confuse why the boy named youngjae call him songsaenim. Jaebum didnt know him before, even he knew his name few minute a go. He also didnt familiar with his face. Did he meet him before?

“i’m youngjae, one of student of your class before songsaenim and work part time as librarian here” youngjae introduce himself properly.

Jaebum groaned at thought he slip yougjae greet him as songsaenim, of course it was lecture he gave few days a go. Jaebum thanked him after youngjae said that he loved jaebum lecture more than taehyung. The tought of he did better job than taehyung make him smile.

“is there any something i can help you songsaenim?”

Jaebum told him he search the book he reserved one week a go, asking if someone who borrowed the book had returned it or not. Youngjae gave him small paper and pen to write the tittle book and author name. He took it and hand it to youngjae again. Youngjae told him to wait while he typing and clicking at computer. After waited for a while, Jaebum feel upset when youngjae told him the book not been returned. He suggest him to read another book or wait few days. But jaebum didnt want to read other books. He just want to read that book. Jaebum sighed and want left the library, but youngjae stop him. he told him to wait for another minute so he can make a call to his friend.

Jaebum didnt pay attention to whom youngjae called. His eyes busy to look at the people in library. When youngjae finished his call, youngjae gave him same bright smile like before and asking him if he want to wait the book he want, because his friend will come bring it in another minute. Jaebum didnt care if he should wait long time as long as he can read it. He already wait for one week, so what is problem to wait for some minute?. Until youngjae friend came, he took one book randomly and read it to spent his time. He sat in front of youngjae desk so he can see when youngjae friends came.

Jaebun didnt realize he spent almost half hour when there was sound of footstep rushing near him. He lift up his head multiple times before just to find people which was not he wait. This time  Jaebum eyes still locked at his book. Later he hear someone shout “hyung”. When he knew it was youngjae voice, jaebum looked at front desk, find taller boy than youngjae with shiny black hair already stand infront of youngjae. Youngjae looked more talkative rather than he talked to other people before. He guess he is youngjae friend, not another costumer. Jaebum wake up from his chair and walked back at book rack, putting the book at the same place.  Afther that he walking to youngjae who seem busy talking with his friends.

Jaebum stand behind youngjae friends. He clearing his throat, make some noise to cut their chat and make youngjae realized he already infront of him. It seem really rude, but he didnt care because he already wait long enough. He just want to take it, sat in his favourite place near window and leave the world, imagine himself became  character in a book. Jaebum surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter