Fate

Forbidden Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum groaned at the thought of after his packed schedule he should go to university. He ruffled his hair feel tension and frustation build up in him. He didnt get enough rest time in few days. He want to cancelled his schedule but the tought that other staff mocking him because he was tired make him get rid of that idea. jaebum tidy up some of his book in his desk when wonpil come and greet him

“jaebum...  you should go to university now or you will be late” wonpil still grab the knob peeking his head betwen the door. He grinned at him.

“yes, i’ll after tidying up my desk” he just stared at wonpil fo a second and continued to tidy up his desk. He grab his bag, looked at the mirror to checking his shirt before leave his room. Wonpil still in front of his room. His hand hold ice americano and hand it to jaebum. Jaebum take it before closing the door. They walk together along the edge and greet other people with white uniform that walk pass them.

“you should refuse that offer if you have bunch of schedule” wonpil hug jaebum shoulder and massage a bit to lower jaebum muscle. Jaebum gulping the coffe and rolling his eyes.

“if i can.... “ wonpil chuckles after hearing jaebum tone full of defeat.

jaebum was one of student that get scholarship in hospital university where he worked. He graduated with honour, get his master with fast track and get his medical lisence too in  a short time. He got recruit in hospital without test. The last that really important, He was son of hospital director. Basically he was the person that got the most hate in that place.  Other worker become jelous of his attainment and status so they tried to lift his duties to jaebum and make him do their work. Like this time he must going to university to give a lecture while this job always did by taehyung.

Wonpil was one of the people that ignore all of he have. Wonpil was cheerfull person that have status like him but get opposite respone. He was brilliat doctor and got his specialist in psychiarty. Get scholarship like him and born in rich family, but everyone in hospital like him. Wonpil was the first person approached him. He didnt care at all about him, because he always think all of people approached him because he was director son. But wonpil make his assumption about him wrong, and they become bestfriend. After that they become duo partner and solved cases together.

“what’s wrong with director pupil? If i’m in your feet i will fired that people and make them do my work. Especially taehyung” of course wonpil just teasing him and jaebum wont buy it.

“in your dream” jaebum nudged wonpil rib and he running fast, leave wonpil that shout at him. He turn his head for a second just to find wonpil glared at his back. He giggled and yelled thank you while shaking his americano in air. Wonpil always know how to lift his mood up, altough it just bring him americano and accompany him for a while.

Jaebum reach at university where he studied before. He take a peek in his swatch, sigh relieve there was half one hour before his lecture. He decide to go the class hall and take a seat in the corner of room. He observed the univesity student that attend his lecture. There was half of student filled the room. there was student group, play game or chatter to each other. There was student that busy with home work. There was student filled his mouth with convience store’s food. There was student that joking abouth each other fashion. But there was a student that draw his attention to him. This student held book and wear glasses, sit in middle of class. He has black shiny hair, pale sand smooth skin. Wear blue strip shirt and jacket jeans. He has beatiful side that covered in common outfit.  In his right side there was student that chatter to him full of enthusiasm. He has gergous outfit and his appereance look striking from other student. The boy has gray hair, perfect make up with eyeliner and bb cream. Skninny feature but didnt decrease his beatiful view.  In his left side there was a boy has a brown hair, wear loose shirt and always plestered with wide and beatiful smile he ever seen. He chatter with gray hair boy and giggles with him. The two student make the dark hair boy look out of the place. Eyes still glued in his book but sometime he respone the gray hair boy or the brown hair boy, giggles with them and stared at them for a while.

He didnt reliase his eyes stuck at the dark hair boy for thirthy minutes. The room now filled with more student still chattered and busy with his own. He decided to stand up and walk in front of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter