Mark's Little Secret

Forbidden Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. I want to post as soon as possible but i cant do it. I am hestitate to post this chapter because there is so many reason that i cant tell you. Hope this chap become little gift for christmas, new year and jaebum birthday altough its too late. ╥﹏╥

Sorry for the grammar mistake. I write this chap in hurry at midnight. Hope you like it. (╯︵╰,)

Anyway happy birthday to best leader, happy late new year and happy late christmas. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Because jaebum birthday i will make him appear in this story soon. Happy reading, feel free to comment(>y<)

___________________________________________________

Jackson missed mark.

Almost fo these past two days mark dissapear. Being same company and building does not help at all. He didnt know where mark right now. He dissapear withour any trace. It make hurt him a bit because mark dissapear after confess his feeling toward him. He had called mark dozens of times but mark seem turn off his phone. At lunch he suddenly realized he missed him. Altough mark just sitting and eating. Occasionally muttering to show him that he heard his chatter. Lunch without mark feel so different. He hated when he had to eat alone. Jackson has many friend that asked him to grab lunch together. But he refuse it and go to eat alone, because lunch was special time he and mark spent together and he didnt want someone interrupt that. he choose to eat alone when mark gone instead go with his friends. 

Jackson has also repeatedly been to the cafe where they usually hang out together, but he never found him there. He didnt know why mark gone and avoid him, but he hate himself for not knowing the reason behind it.

“yugyeom, have any news?” jackson come and sit in front of the tall boy who was making coffe for customers. Yugyeom who become owner of the cafe and worked as a barista there just shook his head, signalling he dindt know. Yugyeom handing the coffe he made to waiter and look toward jackson feeling pity for him. Jackson moaned frustating, after knowing yugyeom didnt know where mark gone. 

“maybe you should let him has his own time hyung. You know he will dissapear when he encountered a problem and came after solve it” yugyeom tried to calm jackson, who seem so deperate searching for the existence of mark. 
Yugyeom words attacked the center of him. Given current status as mark lover, jackson seen not considered by mark because he was not involved at all when mark facing problems. The worst part all of that, mark gone after confess to him. 

Yugyeom know jackson has become mark lover’s. He was the first person to found out the relationship between them. He was pleased with their new relationship, moreover jackson has like mark for a long time, even he didnt aware of his feelings. Mark and jackson had become a peson who was never separated. They have different personalities like water and oil. Marks was a peson covered and reserved, while jackson is a person who is open and loved to be the center of attention. But that differences make them complete to each other. They always spend time together, until yugyeom came and become a part of them. For yugyeom they are brother, lover and bestfriend.

Yugyeom shook his head. Eliminate the negative mind that mark reason for his gone was jackson. He  could not say when he remembers how happy jackson after that confess. Jackcson massage his temples when he felt his head throb. He just remembered he had not eaten at all because he was too busy looking for mark. Yugyeom who saw that immediately put a cup of hot chocolate he had made before jackson came.

“drink hyung, i see that you don’t eat at all” yugyeom back to his work wiping his beloved cup. 

Jackson muttered thanks before he sipped hot chocholate yugyeom made. 
“you know i hope i meet jinyoung in real person. I wonder if he know where mark right know” jackson whispered softly, but yugyeom still hear it. The fact jackson didnt know where mark live made him felt more upset.

Yugyeom stop wiping and put his cup softly. He slightly approves what jackson think. Jackson and mark have been friends for years, and even yugyeom came in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter