Wish

Forbidden Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late and short update. there is so many happen in this week. i'm moving and my mom sick. i really want to write the next chapter but my mind become blank. i lost the path of this story and i dont know how this story will end. i change it multiple time and i dont satisfy with the content. i try to make a draft but it become useless.  if you interest with this story can you recommend me what and how ending you want? of course i will work hard to write the next chapter.

thank you for read this story. feel free to coment ^^V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung stared at mark lips without desire to touching. At this few second that feel like years. He  want to stop the time. He know what the ending of their story. Same like the novel he always read. But he want to change if he can. There was no effort didn’t payback right? So he always prayed to the god. He think he was a good person. He always tried to help the other people. Can’t god granted his request just for this time?

His mind kept telling to mark for not open his lips any wider. Suddenly his throat felt dry and he remint silent. He tried to command his hand to cover his ear. But his hand stayed at his side, not make a single move.

‘please don’t say those word today hyung’

Jinyoung has learned ‘You can’t always have everything you want’ before. So he tried not to be greedy person. He is the person with small demands. He didn’t request anything like the other did in his birthday since he child. He always grateful with everything he has. He knowing really well how much mark struggling to pay their cost of live. But just for today, he wanted something. Its just a small wish.

‘please don’t say those word today hyung’

His breath hitched when mark say word he don’t want to hear. This world is cruel. Even for the small wish, god cant granted to him.

“we are brother” after mark said it he sat up, grab his things and closed the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter