How is your feeling? (II)

Forbidden Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally finishing this part. Want to post it in the midnight, and celebrate jinyoung post in his instagram. Sobbilng badly, finally after centuries he upload his picture. And it was three!!! I’ll always  remember this precious day. Its hard to live as jinyoung stan because he didnt spoiling his fans like other member.  T.T

This chapter really hard to wrote. It took almost 1 week for me to finishing this chap. i hope it turn out well and make you happy for this sudden progress. I wish you like it.

Thanks for subscribe and comment this story. I appreciate your idea about this story. Sorry for the grammar and typing mistake. English not my first language.

Happy reading ^^

***

Jaebum closed his eye, his mind kept repeating the incident a few hours ago, when he talked to jinyoung at library. His hand placed at the steering wheel, didnt move at all.

"You must be really curious about me songsaenim...” he paused what he said and sighed to add his dramatic line, give unapologetic smile in the end that make jaebum breathless.

“but sorry i cant tell you"

Jaebum want to choke up the moment when Jinyoung knew his motive. He denied that he cant curious about Jinyoung. Not about jinyoung action, but all of Jinyoung part made him curious. The first moment he laid his eye to jinyoung, he's like a magnet who pulls him very strong. The more he wanted to escape the more he pulled more strongly than before. Jinyoung managed grab his whole attention just to him. He never feel this way before. Actually what happened at him? What jinyoung did at him to make him felt like this?

“Who are you Jinyoung?”

Jaebum staring at library, wondering why he wait Jinyoung at his car. Why he should worried that jinyoung will go home late night again? His mind shouting at him to go home, grab his blanket and laying his tired body at his cozy bed. But every muscle from his body refused to moved and left the library. His eyes would narrowed and his body slightly move a bit when someone step out through the door. Hoping it was jinyoung.

His handphone rang, interrupting his Jaebum reverie about Jinyoung. He grabbed his cell phone and place it near his ear.

" ... Jaebum. I'll kill you if i cant found whole cake and a bubble milkshake at my desk tomorrow!"

Jeabum chuckled when he heard wonpill of yelling at him. He could guess wonpil very pissed at him. But he knew wonpil won’t take it serious about his threat.

"Dont worry .... you'll found it tomorrow"

Jaebum assured him that he would pay wonpil kindness for replacing him at blind date created by his parents. Although wonpil doesnt have a girlfriend, and he's doesnt intends to seek his love from blind date. It wasnt that wonpil and jaebum not handsome. They still dont want to have relationship. Jaebum didnt care what kind of meeting he has in future when he found his love, while wonpil persistent he want met ‘his one’ at the first sight. Eventough they have different think, both of them really oppose the idea to find their destinied person at the blind date. Because the person they would met always going after their status, wealth etc. Jaebum just shook his head, guessing they won’t found their love if they always spend all their time in hospital. In conclusion they just workaholic man.

"Where are you now?" wonpil voice sound annoyed, maybe his partner make he piss him more than him. He want to know his full story at their workplace, what kind of girl jaebum parent choose and make his bestfriend piss him more than he made wonpil attend his blind date without telling him.

"Why? Miss me already? "

Jaebum laughing when he hear wonpil cursed. Wonpil was well manner and kind of people who always becareful of what he say. Its rare to hear wonpil cursed.

"Stop dating with your book, and Introduced me real person you date brat!"

Wonpil really know him inside out until he can guess where he is now. But wonpil didnt know he met a person who rising his curiosity for latest day. He won’t tell anything to wonpil right now. Not when wonpil has bad mood right now. He didnt want to push his luck.

Jaebum didn’t knew his conversation with wonpil would be so long.He realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter