Bonus Chapter #1

My Bodyguard, My Boyfriend

I'm here with the bonus chapter yay^^! Thank you so much for the suggestions, and I had to laugh because almost all of them was suggestions of Baek being jealous haha! 

You guys are so cute>///<

Credits for the idea goes to:
xxxyenxxx
exoislyfe
yadiy_

Seeing as you three had the same idea, I hope you don't mind me writing all three of you?

Enjoy<3!


It wasn’t long to Christmas, so Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go out Christmas shopping. Even though Chanyeol tried to convince Baekhyun to put on a jacket before they left, the smaller refused saying he was warm like an oven and that he would be fine. Seeing that Chanyeol couldn’t persuade him further, gave up with a sigh.

That’s why the two are now out in the cold weather with snow hitting the streets, and Baekhyun only wearing a thin white sweater, black pants and a grey beanie. Chanyeol in big contrast to Baekhyun has on a brown jacket, sweater underneath, blue jeans, and even a scarf around his neck. 

Baekhyun tries to hide the fact that he’s freezing to the bone because he’s stubborn, and doesn’t want to admit that the tall Yoda was right from the start. He thought they would be out for only an hour, but that hour extended to one and a half and still ongoing. He can’t put his arms around himself either because of the many shopping bags he carries in his hands. 

Chanyeol can see easily see the way Baekhyun sometimes gets shivers and clatters teeth now and then tough. 

“What did I tell you about that jacket?” Chanyeol scolds lightly.

“S-shut it! I-I don’t want to hear it!” Baekhyun says through gritted teeth, still keeping his eye on the sidewalk. 

Chanyeol grins, knowing he was right earlier. He just want to tease Baekhyun a little more for his own amusement, because an angry Baekhyun means an angry puppy. Something Chanyeol thinks is the most adorable thing he has seen in his life.

After some time together, Chanyeol noticed the puppy-like traits Baekhyun has. Because of those traits, Chanyeol had given Baekhyun the nickname “puppy”. Baekhyun whines about it sometimes but he doesn’t tell Chanyeol to stop, giving the signal that he’s okay with the nickname. 

Even though Chanyeol wants to tease his cute and angry puppy a little bit more, he can see the shivering getting worse. Chanyeol lets out a sigh that turns in to fog from the cold air. He stops by a bench that they coincidentally walk by, and places the shopping bags on it. He stops Baekhyun too by grabbing his shoulders and then turns him around so they are face to face.

Baekhyun stares confused at Chanyeol because why did he just stop, and why did he put down the shopping bags? He want to get done with the shopping as fast as possible so he can get home and snuggle in a blanket and a big cup of hot chocolate. Maybe cuddle with Chanyeol too if he stops bragging about that goddamn jacket. 

Chanyeol takes the shopping bags from Baekhyun’s hands, placing them on the bench with he other bags. He takes off his own jacket and scarf not bothering the looks people give him, and places them on his boyfriend. Because of the size difference between the two, the jacket almost swallows Baekhyun, and the scarf doesn’t make it any better. The scarf covers half of his face only showing from his nose and up, while the jacket almost reach his knees.

He looks like a huge teddybear. Chanyeol thinks.

Baekhyun struggles with pulling the sleeves up as they are too long for his arms, but they only slides down again. While Baekhyun struggles with the jacket, Chanyeol stands there and laughs at the scene in front of him. Baekhyun pouts at the sound of his boyfriend laughing, even though it isn’t visible due to the scarf.

“Chanyeol! This isn’t funny!” Baekhyun whines.

“Trust me it is!” Chanyeol says making Baekhyun pout even more.

Chanyeol stops laughing, taking a few deep breaths to calm him down.

“On the serious side though, you’ll catch a cold if you keep going without something to warm you up! You should be grateful!”

Baekhyun sighs, finally giving in to his boyfriend’s concern.

“I know, I’m sorry. Thank you Channie, I love you~!” Baekhyun says, giving a quick kiss on Chanyeol’s lips and begins to walk away in a faster pace than before.

Chanyeol in his dumb love sick state, snaps out of it when Baekhyun begins to fade from his vision. He begins to walk to catch up with his boyfriend, but suddenly stops in his steps. He turns towards the bench, looking at the shopping bags.

“That little manipulating midget!”

 

When the two stops at a café to take a quick break, Chanyeol slumps down in his seat letting the shopping bags he had to carry drop to the floor. He’s happy they didn’t buy anything fragile or breakable. Baekhyun takes off the scarf hanging it on his chair, but doesn’t take off the jacket as he likes the mild scent of his boyfriend. He looks at said boyfriend who has his face down on the table. Who would’ve thought that a high class bodyguard would be this tired of christmas shopping? Feeling a little bit guilty, he decides to make it up to him.

“Hey Chanyeol, what do you want to drink? I can buy it for us.”

Chanyeol looks up after dumping his head on the table, seeing his puppy with guilt in his eyes. Only that makes him warm up and smile, but he won’t let this chance slide away.

“I’ll just take a big coffee.” Chanyeol grins. 

Baekhyun huffs as he gets up from his seat, and finds his wallet.

“You’re taking advantage of this, aren’t you?”

“Don’t blame me, you are the one making me carry all the bags.” Chanyeol shrugs his shoulders.

“Yeah yeah. A coffee did you say? I’ll be right back.” Baekhyun says, giving Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek before scurrying off to stand in line.

“A big one!” Chanyeol yells after him.

The line was bigger than Baekhyun thought, so he had to wait longer. After he finally got to order, he walks towards the table with coffee cups in his hands where Chanyeol is waiting. The sight he is met with though makes his blood boil hotter than the coffee. There are two girls by the table, talking to Chanyeol and obviously flirting with him.

The first one has light brown wavy hair to her waist, and a face with too much makeup. Her clothes aren’t even near to keep her warm, as she only has on a skirt showing off her thin legs with high stockings, and a light jacket. The other one has blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail, and her outfit is almost the same as the first one except she has pants instead of skirt, and a scarf decorated nicely around her neck.

The brunette places her hand with fake nails (yes, Baekhyun can see they are fake from that distance) on Chanyeol’s shoulder, and Chanyeol doesn’t even try to take it off him. She says something to Chanyeol by the way moves, something Baekhyun can’t hear because of the distance. He can’t see Chanyeol’s reaction either because his back is turned to him. As Baekhyun moves closer, he can finally hear their conversation. 

“Why aren’t you wearing something warmer? You’ll get sick!” the blonde girl says.

Seeing you flirt with my boyfriend makes me sick! 

Before he can hear Chanyeol answer, the blonde takes off her own scarf and places it around Chanyeol’s neck it a few times too. 

Oh hell no she did not just do that!

“Who are those shopping bags for? Are they perhaps to your girlfriend?” the brunette asks, eyeing the shopping bags that surrounds almost the entire table. 

“I don’t have a girlfriend, I actually-”

“Oh so you’re single?” the blonde cuts of, a grin on her face so big that can compete with Joker.

Seeing the girls is inside dangerous territory, Baekhyun quickens his pace and arrives by the table with a forced smile. The three doesn’t notice it’s forced, so it must be real enough when they lay eyes on him. 

“Hi Chanyeol! Sorry it took a while, the line was so long!” Baekhyun whines, setting the coffee cups down on the table. He bows down to Chanyeol’s level and kisses him on the lips too, making it a little bit longer to show the girls that the tall Yoda is taken. 

Chanyeol doesn’t complain though as he immediately kisses back, making it a bit awkward for the two girls. When they separate, Baekhyun turns to the girls who looks disappointed and a little bit angry at the same time. That only fuels Baekhyun’s ego more, and tries to stop himself from smirking. 

“Who are you?” the brunette ask, and Baekhyun wants to scoff.

He thinks it’s weird too, because the girls doesn’t seem recognise him. He is quite known because of his parents after all. Either they live under a rock, or their memory doesn’t work well. Baekhyun doesn’t want to say it to them though, because he could care less if somebody doesn’t know who he is.

“Me? I’m his boyfriend.” Baekhyun answers innocently with a sweet smile. 

“Boyfriend? You said you were single!” the blonde half shouts.

If people around them can hear this, they doesn’t show any interest as they care about their own business.

“I didn’t say that. I said I didn’t have a girlfriend, and was about to say I have a boyfriend when you cut me off.” Chanyeol says softly yet stern.

Chanyeol takes the scarf off returning it to its original owner, who takes the scarf and looks down on it in disappointment. 

“Come on Baekhyun, sit down.” Chanyeol says, tugging at the sleeve of his own jacket which is still in his boyfriend’s possession. 

Baekhyun nods but instead of sitting down in his own seat, he places himself on Chanyeol’s lap. In response, Chanyeol circles his arms around Baekhyun’s waist so he’s locked in place.

When the girls hear the name, their eyes goes wide and their whole posture goes tense. It doesn’t go unnoticed by the couple, one of them smirking in victory.

“Baekhyun? As in Byun Baekhyun?” the brunette asks with a shaking voice. 

“Yep, that’s me!” Baekhyun smiles, popping the “p”.

The girls doesn’t say anything, exchanging looks. As if their mind started working again, they suddenly walk out of the café not even bothering to say another word.

Baekhyun sighs in relief, trying to get off his boyfriend’s lap to sit on his own chair, but the taller doesn’t let go of him.

“Why can’t we sit like this a little bit more?” Chanyeol mumbles, placing his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun can’t help but smile, and he stops moving. They sit like that for a while until Baekhyun takes a look on the clock that’s hanging on the wall. Seeing as it’s time to go home, he tries to get off of Chanyeol’s lap once more. This time his boyfriend lets him, sliding easily off his lap.

As he stands up, he takes about half of the shopping bags. He looks at Chanyeol who is getting the other half of the shopping bags, grabbing his scarf along the way. He looks towards the table, seeing the long forgotten and probably now cold coffee. He chuckles to himself when he sees the coffee cups. He was so jealous towards the girls who flirted with his boyfriend that he completely forgot the whole reason they sat down in the café. 

“Aren’t you cold?” Baekhyun asks on their way out. 

Since Chanyeol decided to give Baekhyun his jacket and scarf, he was left almost nothing to keep him warm. After they exited the café, Chanyeol had taken the scarf back, much to Baekhyun's delight.

“No, I’m fine.” Chanyeol answers too quickly for Baekhyun’s liking.

Baekhyun narrows his eyes, scanning Chanyeol’s body up and down to find any hints if he’s lying but he can’t find anything.

“Alright then.” Baekhyun mumbles, still a bit unsure.

 

The next morning, Baekhyun wakes up to the violent shuffling on his and Chanyeol’s shared bed. He turns over and sees Chanyeol, the cause of the shuffling. When Baekhyun takes a closer look, he can clearly see the sweat plastered on the taller’s face, and his breath is short and uneven. It doesn’t require much thinking for Baekhyun to understand that Chanyeol is down with a cold.

Baekhyun stands up and walks to the closet trying to find some clothes in his newly awoken state. He was exhausted after their long shopping round and the little scene with the girls, that he dropped on the bed at once when they got home yesterday. He didn’t even get any time to cuddle in the living room with Chanyeol! To be fair on Baekhyun’s side though, Chanyeol was equally tired from the shopping round, and dropped dead on the bed with him. 

Walking to Chanyeol’s side on the bed he places a hand on the taller’s forehead, and just like he thought, Chanyeol is burning up with fever.

“This is what happens when you put me in front of yourself you dumb Yoda.” Baekhyun mumbles and walks out the room.

When he arrives in the kitchen, he sees Hana noona stirring something by the stove. She turns around, giving a small bow and a bright smile. Baekhyun only smiles back, seeing as he still hasn’t woken up fully. He turns to the shelves, finding various ingredients and places them on the counter.

“What are you doing Young Master?” Hana noona asks.

“I’m going to make some soup, Chanyeol has a fever.” Baekhyun answers, this time filling a pot with water.

“Oh, poor him! If you want I can make the soup instead, don’t worry I don’t mind!”

“No it’s alright, I’ve already started anyway.” he says, giving her a real smile this time.

“If you insist then.”

Having a bowl of hot soup, a glass of water and medicine on a tray, Baekhyun makes his way to the bedroom. Chanyeol has stopped thrashing around in bed, but the uneven breathing and sweating hasn’t stopped. He has also kicked the duvet off the bed so it’s on the floor in a big lump. Baekhyun walks over to the bed, places the tray on the nightstand, and shakes Chanyeol’s shoulder softly.

“Channie, you need to wake up. I made soup for you and brought medicine.”

Chanyeol opens his eyes, and gives a short nod. Even though he’s half asleep, Chanyeol shows Baekhyun his mind is in place, ready to listen to his boyfriend’s soothing voice. Baekhyun helps Chanyeol sit up against the headboard, and sits down on a chair by the bed. When he makes sure Chanyeol is in a comfortable position, he begins to feed him the soup. Chanyeol eats without complain and they continue like that, Baekhyun feeding a sick Chanyeol in a comfortable silence.

Not long after, the soup and medicine is gone, only a half glass of water is left standing on the tray. Baekhyun stands up from the chair, and is about to go back down to the kitchen with the tray, but a weak tug on his t-shirt stops him.

“Don’t go.” Chanyeol pleads in a low and raspy voice.

Smiling softly at his boyfriend’s vulnerable state, Baekhyun sets down the tray on the nightstand again before taking his place in bed. Chanyeol loops his arms around Baekhyun’s waist, and the smaller immediately snuggles closer face against Chanyeol’s chest. At this point, Baekhyun doesn’t care if he wakes up with a fever the next day. All he can think of is Chanyeol.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Baekhyun says.

Instead of answering with words, Chanyeol places a kiss on the top of Baekhyun’s head before the both of them falls asleep in each others arms.


This was shorter than I excpected:-/...

At first I struggled a bit when I thought of how to organise and write this. I wanted the whole bonus chapter to be in Chanyeol's POV, but seeing as the plot wouldn't fit with it, I decided to only make a part of it in his POV.

As it's almost Christmas (in real life and in the bonus chapter haha!) does this count as a bonus chapter and christmas special? Anyways! I wish you a merry christmas, and happy new year^^!

Thank you so much for reading the story, leaving the upvotes, subs, and sweet comments! It made my heart explode of fluffinessT^T!

See ya<3!

Visit me on Tumblr<3!