A Sweet Surprise

I am Always There For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a quiet night with soft breeze. Chanyeol drove through the empty streets, checking if any cafe or shop would be open yet. It's already past 11 and so, most of the cafes were closed. 

Chanyeol was losing hope now, but then a cute cafe appeared by the side of road. He quickly stopped his car and went inside the cafe. 

" Should I take red velvet cupcakes or the raspberry molten chocolate cupcakes " he wondered..

 

On the other hand, kyungsoo falls asleep on couch, while waiting for chanyeol. The magazine that he was reading, laid on glass table. His empty cup and a bowl of popcorn were also abandoned on table. 

 

Chanyeol reaches home almost at midnight. He gently unlocks the door and walks inside with quiet steps. As he places his bag on table, his gaze falls on sleeping kyungsoo. The younger one was sleeping like a baby. Holding a cushioned soft toy and curled up beneath a small fluffy blanket. 

" He is looking so adorable. I don't want to wake him up, although I had so much to tell him " chanyeol smiled endearingly gazing at his little baby soo. 

With careful hands, chanyeol closes the magazine, removes the empty cup and the bowl. And covers the boy warmly too. Placing the small packed gift box on the table, chanyeol smiles thinking how happy kyungsoo would be after seeing the gift. While, he works on his tie, removing it and then, the watch. But the watch slips from his hand and falls on the hard floor. The sound woke kyungsoo up.... 

The small boy sleepily opens his eyes and sees chanyeol. While, the man was picking up his watch. 

" Yeol.. when did you came back " kyungsoo mutters in sleep laced voice. 

" Just now... But why are you sleeping here kyunggie ? It's cold " chanyeol said worriedly. 

" It's .. " kyungsoo wanted to say, but chanyeol interrupted. 

" You should sleep on your bed comfortably " chanyeol said in his domineering voice. His gentle eyes were worried but the tone was intimidating. 

" I..I was waiting for you... " Kyungsoo said softly...tinge of sadness hidden beneath his soft voice. 

Chanyeol felt worse hearing kyungsoo's soft hesitant voice, that clearly showed how sad and hurt kyungsoo is... 

" I am sorry.... I know...I should have been here with you... I should be spending this weekend with my cute boyfriend. But instead, I went out. I am so sorry. Just some important work came up... " chanyeol apologized gently. His voice soothing and calm. 

" It's okay... I understand... " kyungsoo replies, quickly forgiving chanyeol without any questions. He looks up towards chanyeol and gives a warm smile. His hazel orbs shimmers with love and yearning for chanyeol. It breaks chanyeol from inside that how much kyungsoo loves him. How pure hearted his beautiful boyfriend is... He never doubts on chanyeol..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter