Relishing The Beauty Of Serene Rainfall

I am Always There For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo checked his watch and sighed in relief. He has finally reached on time. As he walked inside the tall building, jongdae was already there.

" hey kyungsoo... you finally came.. i was so worried that you would be late " jongdae said, arranging some files in his hands. 

" don't ask me jongdae. I slept so late last night. I was working till 2 a.m.. " kyungsoo replies settling his bag on his desk.

" oh.. Let's hurry now. Its almost time for meeting " jongdae muttered in worried tone. 

" yeah.. Let's go " kyungsoo nods. 

 

The meeting goes on for an hour. Kyungsoo and jongdae shares knowing look with each other quietly wondering when will it end ? Finally the discussions comes to an end. 

Everyone got up to leave but the director stopped them. 

" Well, I have an announcement for everyone " 

Everyone looked towards him. While the director gave an excited smile to them. 

" Since kyungsoo has been continuously giving us such good contents and stories. So am promoting him to become chief editor " 

Everyone were surprised and happy. All the gazes turned towards kyungsoo, who couldn't believe what's happening. It was truly a surprise for him. Kyungsoo never expected or even dreamt of something like this to achieve so soon. 

Kyungsoo was just so happy... He didn't knew what to say... He simply gave a beautiful heart shaped smile and accepted the promotion letter. His colleagues started cheering him and congratulated him, while kyungsoo gave a shy nervous smile. 

Thereafter, kyungsoo came to know that he has been given now his own spacious chamber. So, he wrapped his things and got ready to move to his new workplace. 

As he entered inside, his eyes widened in awe ... The chamber was simply gorgeous. The interior decor was elegantly done and the shades of colour was soothing. Kyungsoo felt his heart dancing in joy. Everything was just perfect.

The beautiful boy settled his laptop, files and other documents on the table. With dreamy big eyes, kyungsoo glanced around his personal chamber. He has finally achieved something that he has been dreaming on. With a cute smile laced on his plump lips, kyungsoo took out his mobile and started writing a message to chanyeol. He was happy n excited to share this great news with chanyeol. 

But then, he decides to turn this awesome news into a surprise for chanyeol. The message gets saved as a draft, instead of sending away.  

 

-------

 

Around evening, kyungsoo was lazily going through some latest updates of writers, trying to edit them. His phone buzzed and a message popped up on his screen. 

" Hey kyungsoo... Do you want some coffee " jongdae has asked. 

" Yes... Do you want me to come out with you ? " kyungsoo replied back. 

" No...don't bother. I will bring it inside your new private chamber " And a smiley was there. 

Kyungsoo smiled looking at jongdae's text. 

Within few minutes, there was a soft knock and jongdae entered inside.... 

" Woah... Its beautiful kyungsoo " jongdae muttered happily looking around the office. He placed the coffees on table and settled beside kyungsoo.  

'' I am so happy for you " jongdae said, a proud smile hanging on his lips. 

" thanks jongdae... " kyungsoo replies. And the two friends started chatting happily, while they enjoyed coffee together. 

 

After a while, kyungsoo started wrapping his work. He was ready to leave but then, a weather notification popped up on his screen. ' Rain alert - Its about to rain heavily ' kyungsoo sighed, reading the notification.

" I guess, am gonna stuck here for an hour " he thought and turned around. There was huge curtains hanging on his right side, a little far from his sitting area. 

With curious steps, kyungsoo went closer and pulled onto the string, letting the curtains open.... It was a huge glass wall through which he could see the beautiful view of back garden.

Kyungsoo felt mesmerized with the beautiful view. The vast blue sky was filled with floating clouds. Little droplets of rain was falling on glass wall. And the blossoming flowers were looking so pretty beneath rainfall. Kyungsoo admires the surreal beauty of nature, loving it a lot. He gently places his palm over the glass wall, while watching the heavy rainfall. 

A memory flashes in his mind, leading a soft smile bloom on his face. 

This moment, this lovely rainfall and the beautiful scenery is exactly the same as one of his precious memories. He remembers that beautiful evening when it was raining hard just like today. Dark clouds were floating in sky. And the rain droplets were pouring heavily, hitting the glass wall just as the droplets are hitting now. 

It was a sunday evening. Chanyeol and kyungsoo were spending time together at home. 

Kyungsoo was laying on a huge couch, covered in soft duvets and enjoying the beautiful view of rainy weather. Meanwhile, chanyeol was making hot chocolate milk for them. 

" Soo, do you want to have some cookies " chanyeol asked, stirring the warm milk. 

Kyungsoo glanced back towards chanyeol. His heart skipped a beat as his gaze fell on his tall handsome boyfriend. The man was looking damn hot with wet silky hairs, toned body bare for kyungsoo's innocent eyes, while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter