I Miss You

I am Always There For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol turns the door knob and enters inside their apartment. The lights were dim and a biting quietness was there. Within a glance around the cold quiet apartment, chanyeol realises that kyungsoo is not at home.

Toeing off his shoes, the young man makes his way inside... He takes a cold shower, changes into his pyjamas and padded his way towards kitchen to make a cup of coffee for himself. 

As he stirs the coffee while looking around the quiet apartment, chanyeol misses his little baby soo. He misses how kyungsoo would greet him with his warm soft smile...how he would ask questions about his work and how the little boy would waddle around in kitchen, making coffee or kimchi fried rice or fluffy omelets for him. 

" Where are you soo... It feels so lonely without you " chanyeol sighs, as he settles on couch with his black coffee. His gaze falls on wall clock. It was almost past ten. Chanyeol feels worried. He tries calling but no one picks up.

Just then, someone knocks on door. 

" Kyungsoo... where were you ? " chanyeol said, as he opened the door. He expected his beautiful boyfriend smiling childishly there or maybe, a little tired. But he really didn't thought to see a wasted kyungsoo. A young boy was there alongwith kyungsoo with a small apologetic smile as he stood there gently holding the falling kyungsoo. . 

" umm...hi sir. I..this.. we had a small celebration party with hyung. And he drank a little more " the boy said awkwardly. 

" Oh.. alright. I will take him. You should also go back to your home. It's late. " chanyeol muttered, grasping the situation and he gently took kyungsoo in his arms. 

'' Alright then " the boy turns to leave. 

" Thank you for bringing him here " chanyeol gave a kind smile to the young boy. And then the boy leaves while chanyeol carries kyungsoo inside and lays him on bed.

" So, you were having fun all alone. And here, I was getting so worried for you " chanyeol said with an amused smile. 

 

An hour later... 

Chanyeol has changed kyungsoo's clothes, cleaned the younger one and left him sleeping on his bed.  And now, he was preparing instant ramyeon for his dinner. He quickly pours the soupy ramyeon in a large bowl and savours it hot with fish cakes.  

After having dinner, chanyeol heads back to his bedroom. As he enters inside, there is a mesmerizing sight to behold. . It's almost midnight now. The sky is covered with glittering stars and a bright glowing moon. With soft breeze, the sheer curtains were swaying slightly, letting the soft moonlight fall over the sleeping kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes away from his beautiful boyfriend. He feels enchanted. Kyungsoo was looking ethereal beneath the soft moonlight. His pale creamy skin was glowing prettily, beautiful long eyelashes fluttering against his milky cheeks and his delicate fingers softly holding onto the duvets. The little boy looked so serene. Chanyeol tenderly touches kyungsoo's cheeks and smiles as kyungsoo makes a soft noise of contentment. 

" I missed you so much you know... " chanyeol whispered, as he caressed kyungsoo's fingers. Just then, kyungsoo stirs from his sleepy state and flutters his eyes open. 

Chanyeol gets a bit surprised at first but then he falls into those beautiful h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter