You Are Mine

I am Always There For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol loosened his hold and looked at kyungsoo. His cheeks were tainted with pretty rosy hue.. '' Now you are mine.. Am going to call you kyunggie.. Is it okay..'' chanyeol asked staring the pretty boy... Kyungsoo nodded and gave a soft shy smile. Chanyeol held kyungsoo's hand gently and walked together. . .

                        When they reached kyungsoo apartment, chanyeol stopped at door. ''I have to leave soo...''  chanyeol said. '' What..where are you going..''  kyungsoo asked feeling a bit sad. '' My mom is sick. And she is missing me. So I am going to meet her '' chanyeol answered.  ''Oh..then you should go..''  kyungsoo said giving him a sweet encouraging smile. . .

             '' Kyungsoo take your medicines at time. And take care of yourself. When I come back, I wan to see a cute smiling kyunggie waiting for me....''  chanyeol said softly hugging his small lover.

                                       ''Alright.. I'll be fine..'' kyungsoo said snuggling closer..... And finally chanyeol left after giving a loving kiss on his forehead. Kyungsoo went inside feeling all giddy.. He just got mingle.. A cute tall charming boy has proposed him. . 

             Kyungsoo was sleeping.. .when his phone started ringing.. He took the call without bothering to check caller id..

'' Hello..'' kyungsoo said in sleepy voice.

'' Kyungsoo.. your sleepy voice is so y..''

and ... Soo almost fell from his bed when he heard the familiar deep voice..... 

'' Are you there..'' chanyeol spoke again.

'' Y..yes..ch..chanyeol ..why..d..did you called so late.. '' kyungsoo stuttered.

''Just to inform you that I have reached safely. And..I wanted to hear your voice...'' chanyeol said imagining the flushed face of his shy lover. Kyungsoo smiled softly...and his whole night spent listening to chanyeol never ending ramblings....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter