002 [ CHEN + GONG JI AN ]

Our Secret

                                                                              ♦ CHEN + GONG JI AN ♦

 

It was 2 month before EXO debut and 3 weeks before Ji An and Jongdae's wedding . Prepration was done like any other wedding with just less guests being there . Ji An didn't mind since it's better that way so people won't find out about them . Jongdae didn't like it since he know that a wedding has always been a special dream for a girl to be treat like a princess . "I promise you Ji An after 10 years and I made a lot of money , I will give you a luxurious wedding by then with your kids as the flower girl " Jongdae said to Ji An with a smile . Ji An know that she should not take the promise seriously but she was happy to hear the promise from him and was a bit embarrass by what he say . Ji An and Jongdae was in fitting for their wedding dress today . People would think that Ji An is being picky because she been changing from one to one dress and it already been her 7th dress that day just because Jongdae can't decide on which dress he think look better . Ji An being impatient ask Jongdae's manager to take Jongdae out and let her choose her own dress . 


Two days before the wedding both Jongdae and Ji An was feeling nervous and excited . Jongdae and Ji An has not seen each other for 1 week since Ji An and her family member are spending time together before she be busy staying with Jongdae in and out of Korea . "Are you ready to face the hard life ahead of you ? " Ji An's mother say while holding her daughter's hand . " I have been ready for this ever since Jongdae decide to pursue her singing in the company . But it still make me really nervous thinking what will happen in the future . " Ji An say while looking at her mother's face . "My dear daughter , I have never thought that you will choose this hard road but I know your love for Jongdae and his love for you are much stronger than any other bond that you have " Ji An's mother Ji An's face with tears in her eyes .


[ Ji An POV]

  Today is the day of my wedding , I can't believe that this day finally came . Being in a relationship with Jongdae for 10 years was really a roller coaster , people would never believe that we be here right now since we never match each other . Always fighting and pranking each other non stop made us grow attract with each other . Because of one accident that happen with my ex-boyfriend (p.s big jerk) that lead to him saving me from that jerk we fell for each other on that spot when our eyes met . It was like nothing else was around us , like we were the only one there in each other soul . The wedding was in a small hotel hall , the hotel is own by one of Lee Soo Man's friend and he promise to keep the married a secret . Only close family member , staff and SM artise were there to celebrate our wedding . It was small but it was still made beautifully like she have always imagen it to be . 


Waiting infront of the door with my dad waiting for the cue for us to enter , my dad took a hold of my hand and give it a slightly squeeze . " You look beautiful today my daughter " my dad said to me . Me being a daddy girl I am was getting tears gather in my eyes "Thank you dad" I said with a big smile on my face "Are you ready princess?" my dad hold my hand tightly . Taking a deep breath and slightly squeezing my dad hands , I nod my head inform him that I am . Just on cue the big door open and I can see the other guests looking at me . Walking hand in hand following the music that was play by Yixing , we were finally infront of Jongdae . " "Take care of her like she is yourself . I have done my part and now it's your turn to make her feel special " was what my dad said to Jongdae before giving my hand to him . What my dad said made one my tears drop from my eyes , my dad was always my hero and a besti friend . He would turn me into a spoil brat if it wasn't for my mom . 


"You , Kim Jongdae , accept Gong Ji An for the good and the worst of time . For the health and sickness . For the rich and for the poor as your wife? " "I do" "You, Gong Ji An , accpet Kim Jongdae for the good and the worst of time . For the health and sickness . For the rich and for the poor as your husband?" "I do" "By the name of God you are now husband and wife . You may kiss the bride " Right at that moment the feeling was like the first time we fell for each other . Our eyes watching each others soul . Kissing him never feel like our other time , it was like magic was at it limite and it bring more firework into it . Everyone cheer for us and then the suprise event start . 

______________________________________________________________________

Just a short chapter today . Will update soon !