001 [ CHEN + GONG JI AN ]

Our Secret

 

  Love for idol is always hard to last . Always busy with work but the real reason an idol relationship never last is because of the fans . People that call themself 'fan'
have a lot of character . Some fans always support their idol no matter what . Some fans well can be scary , but there are more crazy fans out there , the obsess one . People would think an idol life is a fariy tail life but that the problem , people are so wrong about that . An idol life can be a living hell if you just made a little mistake , even if they apoloqize some will accept it some well just keep hating them . Human like us fell inlove no matter how hard we try not too , at the very least have a crush. That why ever since they are trainees , they are taught the difficulty of becoming an idol . Signing contract state that dating in PUBLIC , that mean they can date in secret without getting caught or they be in great trouble . A lot of idol have date in screat it just that fans never caught them it action . You would think that an idol group like EXO won't be dating anyone right? Nop , you are wrong on so many level . Just because they are pouplar that does not mean that they are not dating anyone .


  

                                                                                         ♦ CHEN + GONG JI AN ♦


  
Jongdae was a new trainee in SM Entertainment , what made him special is that he was added right before SM Entertainment new boy group . Other trainee that train for more years then him was jealouse of him for getting to be put to debut even when he just train but he was not alone , fellow member Baekhyun was also added right at the same time . But what made other trainee jealouse of Jongdae different from Baekhyun is because Jongdae have a soon to be wife . People were confuse on why the CEO accept it but was later dismiss the talk after finding out that Lee Soo Man was the one who accept him . 


"Hey , you are becoming the talk of the trainee . 'A trainee was only train for eleven months to be put to debut in SM new boy group but not just that he was soon to be married' . You are so famous now dude . " said Minseok one of the trainee that was going to debut with him . "Can you not talk about that? It is really uncomfortable . " said Jongdae who was laying on the practice room floor . " You should get use to it bro . We are soon to debut and more people will be looking at us weirdly . You should just ignore them all . It's great that you are married early . I'm sure your married life will be fine since Ji An is a good girl " said Minseok laying next to Jongdae . " Yes , I'm 100 % sure that I be happy with her " Jongdae said with a smile on his face .


*Knock Knock* "Jongdae , you were called to the office ." said one trainee . " The office? What do they want?" Jongdae ask the trainee while getting up to sit . " I don;t know . They just ask me to call you ." said the trainess and left the room with only Jongdae and Minseok again . " Don't worry about it Jongdae . Maybe they just want to know about the wedding . Think positif " said Minseok patting Jongdae's shoulder . Jongdae took a deep breath before getting up and walk to the door " I can do this! " He open the door and walk out the door . Walking to the office was really making him nervous , every step he take make his heart beat even faster . His mind was so busy think about what would they be asking that he didn't even see the people staring at him . This is the first time after the news broke out that he was called to the offices . 

 

Arriving infront of the office , he took a deep breath before knocking on the door . *Knock Knock* After waiting for a while the door was open by the secretary . Walking inside the room he saw Lee Soo Man and the company CEO sitting at the very front of the table . After he turn to take my seat he saw Ji An sitting on the sit quietly , He walk to take a sit beside her giving her a pat on her hand . After a while of silence Lee Soo Man clear "Jongdae and Ji An , they reason that we call ou here is because we want to discusess about your situation after the wedding . " Jongdae hold Ji An hands tightly while Lee Soo Man was talking . "We were thinking , since you be going to China a lot and have to leave her behind a lot we have decided since she graduate from a fasion school we will make her the head stylist of EXO-M . " After Lee Soo Man have finish talking both Jongdae and Ji An was speechless . "HEAD OF STYLIST?!" Ji An realise that she was shouting clear hear throat and fix her sitting position .


"Are you sure about this sir? I just finish my study , I never have any job experiance before and I'm not sure if I will do a good job making them a good cloths " Ji An said with her head down . " Don't worry about that Ji An , we have seen your work and we are simply impress . That why we decided to take you in as a cover for you to be near Jongdae when he debut . But we have to warn you , this will be a tiring job so you better start making some cloths before their debut . For there debut stage you will be working with the EXO-K stylist but other than that you will be working with your other team in your studio " Lee Soo Man said with a smile on his face "My studio?" Ji An said with wide eyes "Yes , you have to have your own studio to design and make the cloths right? So we give you , your own studio . " Ji An walk out of her sit and give Lee Soo Man a hug . " Thank you sir !  I will do my best to do my job and make the best cloths for the EXO-M member !" said Ji An with a big smile on her face "Thank you Lee Soo Man sir , I will make sure I will do my very best in my job and keeping this secret from other people . " Jongdae said and give a bow to both of the leader of the company .

 

 

After more thanking and bowing both Jongdae and Ji An walk out of the office . Right after they got out of the office , both of them hug each other not caring that other people are looking . "I was so worry on what I should be do when you are gone to China . Thank god we can be together even when you already debut ." Ji An said with a smile . " I'm happy too that you can be with me and I can take care of you as a husband " Jongdae pinch Ji An's cheek . Both of them walk hand in hand to the practice room to share the good news to the others . All the EXO member know Ji An and take a liking in her espically the maknae that always want to make him jealous . When they arrive at the practice room they can hear a loud music being hear inside of the room . " They must have already start practicing " Ji An said to Jongdae when she open the practice door . When she open the door all eyes were turn to her . When the others saw it was them they all when surround them both asking about what happen .

 

"Slow down everyone . I have announce something . " Jongdae told them . "Already everyone . You hear him . Take a sit and let hear him out " Joonmyeon the soon to be leader of the group said . Listening to their soon to be leader order , all of them took a sit and keep their mouth shut . " Okay , Now I would like all of you to meet EXO-M head od stylist Gong Ji An . " Jongdae said " Hello everyone . My name is Gong Ji An , I will be the new head stylist of EXO-M . Hope you can take care of me " Ji An said with a shy tone . After a few minute of silence , all of them start cheering . "That mean I got to see Ji An noona everyday? This is great !" said Tao the maknae of EXO-M who was the most excited to have his favourite noona with him . "Now now , settle down . Let give Ji An a warm welcome . It will be a hard path for her from now on " said Joonmyeon with a smile .

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________ ♦♦♦


   The first chapter is up everyone . I hope everyone enjoy the story and stay tune for more chapter update . I will try to upload 
1 chapter a day . If I have more time , I will try to upload more chapter ! Stay tune everyone ! - Ann

                                                                                                                                                                                 [23/11/2016]