Take # 2 ~ Fresh Feelings

Painting Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take # 2

Fresh Feelings

Vision is art of seeing what is invisible to others.

 

He felt tired, sad and lonely. He felt more alone than he ever felt when she left him. He begged to God for days and shut himself from the world. They told him, don't give up but he had nothing to give up on anymore. 

Baekhyun smiled when he wanted to cry. He talked when he wanted to be quiet. He pretended to be happy and well when he wasn't.

 

 

She was standing in-front of him, her lips parted as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were as dark and deep as he remembered, her soul warm as July. Her smile was brighter than the sun.

You know that moment when you have to take a deep breath before speaking cause you know you're close to crying? Well, it was the same. "H-Hong Nari?" The girl nodded her head and smiled brightly.

Nari stepped forward but maintained a safe distance between them because she knew that Baekhyun had his comfort zones. There was a sharp pain in her brain that seemed to cut through her. On instinct, she brought her hand to her forehead. She pressed a little and bit her lip. Baekhyun felt blurry for a second but she heard him speaking, you are art.

"Mr. Byun." She breathed with a smile, "I'm sorry for being so late but I am your biggest fan." Baekhyun quietly watched as she reached to her bag and pulled out what seemed to be a notebook. A pink one. Baekhyun glanced at it for a second before she held it out to him. 

"Please sign this for me." Baekhyun swallowed hard and without looking away from her, he signed his name on the notebook nonchalantly.

"... I seriously have no idea what to talk to you about. I hope I'm not taking extra time..." She mumbled and took the notebook back and in a haste manner, shoved it in her bag again. 

She looked the same. But, a little matured. 

"Baek hyung!" Someone screamed from behind and Baekhyun turned to find a very frightened looking, Jongin. Hong Nari's face lit up as she waved her hand. It felt as if she was waving to Jongin. 

With very careful steps, he approached them. The color was gone from his face. Baekhyun was confused beyond anything. "Oppa." She was talking to Jongin. Baekhyun just observed. What the heck? Jongin was Baekhyun's best friend and a junior artist. When Nari... was with them, he was her friend too.

In fact, he was the one who confirmed that Nari had in fact died. Baekhyun hated it, hated the feeling of not understanding what was going on. He clearly seemed to be close to her.

"How could you lock me in the room? I almost didn't meet him." She was talking about the blond male now. Jongin flinched and looked at Baekhyun who seemed very hurt and perplexed. He had the most exact frown on his face.

"Oh... yeah." Jongin breathed and turned to Baekhyun. "C'mon hyung, we... we need to head back now..." He tugged on Baekhyun's shirt. Jongin looked at Nari and mouthed the words, get out. 

She smiled and bowed. "Arraseo~ It was nice meeting you, Mr. Byun. We'll meet again... I hope." Baekhyun turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter