Take # 1 ~ Master Piece

Painting Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take # 1

Master Piece

Vision is art of seeing what is invisible to others.

As Baekhyun was about to leave his house, his door hit something. He pushed harder and the door opened.

"Aigoo. So irresponsible." He mumbled and picked up the big brown carton that was left in-front of his door step by the delivery man. 

"I'm running late." He was going to be late for his art exhibition and he had no time to bring the box into the house. He looked at it, very briefly and decided to take it with him. He put the carton in the passenger seat of his sharp red Endeavour. He blew air into his hands to warm them up as he got into the driving seat–it was exceptionally cold today.

He pulled the safety belt and drove off.

The art gallery was a mile away but there was so much traffic. "God damn it!" Baekhyun punched his steering wheel in frustration, he was running late, when he was supposed to be there the earliest to greet his fans.

"It'll cause trouble..." He mumbled and thought about his sassy friend that kept him awake last night.

"Damn him and his girlfriend problems." 

Baekhyun frowned, Sehun had begged him to drink with him because apparently his noona, broke up with him over the phone. As the cars moved forward, Baekhyun asked himself why Sehun was still with his so called girlfriend, AeRa.

"I'll beat him up when I find him later." Baekhyun blankly stared at the cars that were taking so long to move. He glanced at the box that was sitting right next to him. 

"Oh well, won't hurt reading a few." They were letters from his fans. His fans that loved his artwork so much and he was running late to meet them. He sighed and opened it. He dug his hand into the pile of letters and pulled out a random one. 

Hong Nari 

Baekhyun exhaled and looked at the pink decorated letter, Hong Nari was one of his fans that he considered the most loyal. She would always send him post-cards and letters. And you could say that she was special too, she bore the same name as his late girlfriend. 

"Out of all the letters, I had to pick this one." He mumbled and pulled out the actual folded letter. He fixed his eyes as he began to swallow each word. 

Dear Baekhyun!

Hi, I hope you recognise me, I'm your biggest fan! I just want to tell you that, if your reading this that I'm going to meet you! I'm coming to the art gallery all the way from Japan! I love your work so much as I have told you in my previous letters ( In case you didn't read them ^^ kekeke ) But, I can't believe this! I love your work so much, hopefully we'll meet! 

Your biggest fan,

Hong Nari.

Baekhyun growled and closed his eyes, "Yes, I do recognise you. You're the one who spam my emails." He changed the gear and speeded towards his destination as the cars began to pick up the pace and evacuate the crowded road.

"Aigoo! Man! Where were you?" Baekhyun's manager, Tae Ho, exploded on him as he saw the blond entering. 

"Sorry, hyung. Traffic." Baekhyun mumbled and fixed his bow tie in-front of the full length mirror.

"Anyways, go! You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter