005 – merry vixxmas

always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“deck the halls with boughs of holly,  fa la la la la la la la la~  tis the season to be jo-“ jaehwan singing was cut off by hakyeon’s shouting.

 

“lee jae hwan! you have been singing the same ing song for an hour. can you at least be more helpful? like help them in the kitchen or do some decoration!” hakyeon scolded.

 

vixx was more than happy to celebrate their Christmas with their family. today, they decide to have their own Christmas party. last Christmas, it was a disaster. they drink so much that hakyeon came home to see a sanghyuk, taekwoon in santa suit, santa beard stuffed in the mouth of Wonshik and hongbin, and jaehwan was wearing some female clothes. hakyeon was unable to be there due to the train problems.

 

this year, hakyeon managed to catch the train back to seoul. he went around the city and got several goodies and presents for the members. taekwoon’s family spent their Christmas in seoul and taekwoon managed to buy some presents for his family and members with the help of his elder sister. jaehwan spent his Christmas with his brother who was in seoul and he had prepared his presents before hand. wonshik’s sister had help him pick up from his choices from some online store. hongbin had decided to make a photo album while sanghyuk decided to get some stuffs.

 

hakyeon reach dorm in the evening around 6 while the others had arrive earlier that morning, around noon after lunch. they had been decorating and taekwoon was doing some baking and marinating with the help of sanghyuk. apparently, sanghyuk isn’t even bratty that day. he was a good helper. wonshik and hongbin were decorating the dorm and hakyeon was pleased to come back to a three quarter decorated dorm. only jaehwan was being really really annoying and hakyeon had held back to tape his mouth for an hour. jaehwan had been singing the same carol for an hour since he came back.

 

“wonshik, what’s wrong with jaehwan? his singing is pissing me off,” hakyeon asked.

 

“he had been so hyper, since he came back. like it’s so annoying, I mean I love him but this is too much in a way. like who sings the same carol for an hour,”

 

hakyeon let out a sigh and put on his earphone to block out jaehwan’s singing but it didn’t help. jaehwan was just so clingy to him that day and decided to sing next to his ear.

 

“lee ing jae hwan stop singing and leave hakyeon alone!” taekwoon shouted out of annoyance.

 

“ooh~ is someone jealous?” sanghyuk teased.

 

“he is really annoying! aren’t you annoyed like he’s been ‘falalalala-ing’ for an hour!”  taekwoon asked.

 

“true though, before you all arrive he was singing too but another carol,” hongbin said as he walks into the kitchen.

 

“did he swallow a cd player that plays carol on repeat?” wonshik said.

 

“I don’t ing know but please ask jaehwan to shut up this instance!” hakyeon shouted.

 

Wonshik then pounced onto jaehwan who was near to hakyeon who was near to taekwoon, where sanghyuk was next to him and hongbin beside him washing his hands and next all of them are falling down like dominos while sanghyuk who was trying to hold on hongbin accidentally pulled his pants down.

 

“what the ?” hongbin shouted. sanghyuk quickly stood up and hongbin was flushing red like a tomato wearing his pants in a hurry while the others get back up.

 

“hakyeon asked you to shut him up not pounce on him and make us all fall! luckily nothing is spilled!” taekwoon scolded.

 

“it’s okay, taek. as long as no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter