004 – you're better than you think you are.

always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

z“okay, cut!” the director said. hakyeon and hongbin had finally wrapped up their filming for their new web drama. “thanks for your hard work!” were exchanged between the actors and staffs that took part in the production. it was also hongbin’s birthday so hakyeon decided to take hongbin for dinner before heading back to dorm, and their manager gladly allowed.

 

as they went to hongbin’s favourite restaurant, hongbin was silent. maybe he’s tired hakyeon thought. they had been filming for 18 hours, running and lots of fighting scenes. hongbin is sure tired. meanwhile hongbin closed his eye as he reflect on his performance that day. he had made several mistakes that day in several scenes. he saw how well hakyeon did and he wished he had done at least half as good as hakyeon did.

 

“okay! here we are,” their manager said and hongbin snapped out of his train of thought and left the car with hakyeon. they settled at the corner of the restaurant where no one can spot them.

 

“just order anything, it’s on me. you’ve worked hard today,” hakyeon told hongbin warmly.

 

“mmm I’m gonna order a lot, so don’t regret,” hongbin said as cheerfully as he can.

 

hongbin and hakyeon placed their order and they checked their phone and went on their SNS. hongbin was the first one to place his phone back on the table. he let out a sigh and place his hand on his forehead.

 

“something is bothering you right?” hakyeon asked. hongbin did not answer and only let out a big sigh.

 

“I know what’s on your mind hongbin, but I want to hear it from you, please tell me,” hakyeon begged. hongbin is sure a very stubborn one and seeing hongbin being so down on his birthday hurts hakyeon.

 

“hyung, im so sorry,” hongbin apologized.

 

“for what?”

 

“today, im sorry i screwed up so much. are you hurt from the throws? do you need to go to the doctor?”

 

“hongbin-ah… you didn’t screw up anything. you were better than you thought,” hakyeon told him, ignoring hongbin’s question.

 

“hyung! answer me!”

 

“what?”

 

“i asked you a question!” hongbin said like a little boy whining.

 

hakyeon chuckled. it always warms his heart to see hongbin being worried over him. hongbin hardly expresses his affection to especially hakyeon.

 

“ayeee, it’s cha hak yeon you’re talking to! how can this simple things hurt him?” hakyeon said. his back hurts, a lot. it hit his old injury spot and it actually still hurt but he didn’t want to upset hongbin more.

 

hongbin sighed. “hyung… im doing so bad now,” he said. hakyeon knew hongbin was always conscious about how he did as he had only been praised for his looks. he wants to be acknowledge for his skills too.

 

“hongbin-ah, chin up and look at me,” hakyeon commanded and hongbin did as he was told.

 

“kong-ah, aigoo my baby boy, you did so well these years. you know hyung is very very very proud of you right? you have the looks of a model, hyung is envious of you, do you know that? your voice is gold, i heard you singing for wonshik and sanghyuk when they have nightmares. your vocal may not be as good as jaehwan or taekkie’s but you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter