003 – we believe in you, jung taekwoon.

always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hakyeon was getting better day by day and it was a relief to all of them. he was back to his nagging mother mode and that cute little older brother of the boys. even if things are getting better, everyone know taekwoon is struggling by himself now. he refused to tell anyone but the members all know and let him be. they know that he will tell them what is wrong one day.

 

taekwoon was staring at nothing again when they were practicing their new song. everyone noticed but they knew it is better to keep silence than pushing him to tell them. however hakyeon doesn’t think the same. he wants taekwoon to tell him, he wants to be there for taekwoon like how he and the others were there for him when he was at his lowest.

 

“let’s take 15,” hakyeon said and all the younger collapse on the sofa, grabbing a towel and their water. taekwoon was just staring at the mirror, at himself.

 

“taekwoon?” hakyeon called out but taekwoon was so caught up in his own thoughts. hakyeon called his name again louder this time and taekwoon still did not respond. the 4 younger boys looked at the quiet main vocalist with a worried face. did it troubled him so much?  they thought.

 

hakyeon walked to where taekwoon was standing and placed his hand on the other’s shoulder. taekwoon flinched as if hakyeon was fire. hakyeon then dragged taekwoon to the couch where the others were.

 

sanghyuk handed him a bottle of water while hongbin handed him a towel.

 

“it’s that thing right?” jaehwan asked cautiously.

 

taekwoon gave no response and wonshik let out a sigh. “you can tell us, you know. that's what friends and family are for,” wonshik reasoned out.

 

“it’s the that scandal with the fansite master right?” sanghyuk asked straight-forwardly.

 

taekwoon was quiet. he was thinking how things make no sense, how can a delusional fan just assume things when he was just trying to repay what the fans did for him by interacting with them.

 

“it’s okay taekwoon, we all know it’s not true,” hakyeon said.

 

“you also posted a photo on your instagram, making it clear that you’re not with her,” jaehwan said.

 

“but.. they thought i was assuring the delulu fan,” taekwoon sound like he’s going to break down into tears in any moment.

 

hakyeon pulled taekwoon into his arm and taekwoon let out a sigh. hakyeon pats taekwoon back as a comforting gesture as the others gather around the quiet man, thinking of a way to help him.

 

“are you guys practicing well?” a voice was heard. it was their senior seo in guk.

 

he always know when we are down, always there when we’re troubled. its this some telepathy? jaehwan thought in his mind.

 

“oh annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim,” they greeted incoherently.

 

seo in guk was a senior that had always help them out and listen to their problem, giving them advices and vice versa. vixx also went to him and listen to his problem and worries.

 

“why does the mood feel so down? something happened?” in guk asked in a voice full of concern.

 

taekwoon let out a sigh, not wanting to talk.

 

“what’s wrong taekwoon?” inguk asked.

 

“hyung, you haven’t read the news, have you?” hongbin asked.

 

“what news?”

 

“there’s this fan that posted a photo with some ‘suspicious’ caption and was quite delulu, the starlights are mad and complaining a lot about it,” jaehwan explained.

 

“ahhh,” inguk said trying to understand the situation.

 

“and he used the goods the fan gave him,” Wonshik trying to make everything as clear as possible.

 

“well, you see, it’s just a sudden jealousy from the fandom. it’s chaotic but hey, if it’s not true, why do you have to be afraid of it? an official statement will be released soon, im sure. before that, talk to the CEO and discuss everything, explain everything clearly. don’t be afraid taekwoon, we are here with you.”

 

“thanks hyung. i just feel really bad. like the new song we released was doing really bad digitally. the member worked so hard for this,” taekwoon said.

 

“oh taekwoon hyung, don’t blame yourself. please. it doesn’t matter if we didn’t do well on the chart. at least, we were able to convey our feelings and thankfulness that’s enough,” sanghyuk said.

 

“hyukkie is right, it doesn’t matter. we all know you’re head over heel in love with Hakyeon hyung,” hongbin stated and the two mentioned were blushing madly.

 

“oh, there’s a smile on taekwoon’s face now!” inguk exclaimed. “keep on smiling, and remove that frown, the boys are here for you, especially Hakyeon! why worry so much? now you all should get your asses up and go to the ceo and settle everything,”

 

so they went after talking a little more with inguk. as they went to meet their ceo, taekwoon was nervous, it was obvious. hongbin rested a hand on his shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze. sanghyuk gave him a gaze sending him a message: “fighting”

 

in he went with Hakyeon explaining everything, hakyeon would hold his hand at times under the table when he felt taekwoon tense up. after an hour discussing, their ceo decided to publish it immediately and it was there on their fansite. the ceo knew taekwoon had been involving with hakyeon romantically and wasn’t against it. he was happy for them. when the news broke out, he was just waiting for taekwoon to come and talk to him, discussing how he should solve it.

 

the ceo asked them to go back and rest for the day. the boys were overjoyed. they were granted a half day off and taekwoon’s problem was solved. taekwoon then said that he wants to treat them for dinner tonight. instead of getting treated, they request taekwoon to cook a feast for them. taekwoon chuckled and agreed immediately. it’s a day for them to rest and he settled his problem.

 

after the 4 younger boys were dropped to their dorm, taekwoon and hakyeon went shopping for grocery. there were lots of laughters and shy skinships. they also met a few of their fans, taekwoon kept his distance to avoid misunderstanding but when he heard the fans said, “taekwoon oppa, be strong. we believe in you. fighting!” his heart swelled. this are real starlights he thought.

 

after buying the ingredients they need for dinner, taekwoon and hakyeon returned to dorm. the others were huddled up in the living room watching a movie. they greeted them as the older 2 went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter