009

always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you appeared in my life, like fireworks, so sudden and bright. you are the shooting star in my life, so rare and beautiful, another word, perfect.

 

i was sitting on the ground smiling like an idiot, while you came in and asked me what was i thinking about. stars and starlight, shooting stars. i told you. 

 

just like starlights, you led me through the darkness. when i can't find the strength in me to shine, you would light up around me. i thought about us. you were me super hero and still is. it started off with shy love letters from you. i wonder why out of everyone, you fell in love with me. you're a miracle in my life. when i was quiet and stoic, you were persistent to make me smile and you success after 2 months. 

 

it had been years since then and now, we are always walking hand in hand down the tough path of life, never letting go of each other.  with you, wherever i go, it's a flower path.

 

i am a lost star without you. you are my starlight, my everything. thank you for the unchanging love you gave me. our love that grows stronger and when you're with me, i draw out future together and i can see them happening more surprising and happier than those i painted in mind.

 

just like those stars in the sky, i was one of them that was unnoticed. today, i am a star that shine so brightly because you are here with me.

 

a/n

so this was written on vixx’s 5th anniversary. and i did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter