Rival

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is in ....she supposed to be in exopink after party of SBS Daejo award which a bit far from city... but she doesn't know where she is now.

Her phone is dead and she forget to bring the cabel to charge it because all in her other bag that her manager took it before.

The car GPS is playing up.

She can't join them earlier because her  meeting with SBS PD for her new drama.

She has agreed to drive the car there by herself because she felt sorry for her manager and refusing her boyfriend offer to wait for her.

"Damn it!!" Eunji cursing her clumsy self and bad luck.

She decided to stop by at unknown small waffle cafe to ask for direction and making a phone call.

"Thank you for the kindness..I will use the phone very brief" Eunji thankful toward the owner of the Café.

"Hi..Hayoung ah..could you please tell them I'm going to be late...I am lost and my phone and the GPS not working..please don't let them worry about it..make up some story...specially to Suho oppa..he will going crazy worry....I will be there asap!..thanks ..bye.." Eunji quickly hang up.

"Thank you for the phone ..I will have some coffee to go.." Eunji smiles at him.

" I'm glad to see someone as pretty as you coming to this small cafe..and I will make you the best coffee" The owner smiles.

Suddenly a commotion entering the Cafe.

It's BigBang crew.

"Hi Sunbae..it's such a coincidence to see you here" Eunji bows respect to her favourite Kpop group and her boyfriend rival group.

Jiyong,Top,Seungri,Daesung and Taeyang look at each other very exciting..they knew Eunji the main singer of Apink,good actress....and they love seen her in the Café that belong to Seungri who has so many businesses around Korea and Japan.

 Eunji then having a great talk with them..she never expected that they are very funny and friendly bunch.

She laughing at their jokes and in the end exchanging phone numbers.

Top and GD the most surprising for Eunji..because she always think that they has cold persona but they are very hilarious.

She realised that GD had similar background like her,they were from Busan,has one sibling and they share similar birthday. He is a genius,artistic and kind heart.

Eunji laughing at Top Instagram blunder,he got the most unfollow.

She never knew anyone as unique as him,he look tough but softy and sensitive at heart.

Taeyang is the most romantic gangster like,the best boyfriend material.

Daesung is old soul and funny person.

Seungri is innocent face with ambitious character, slightly ert but fun person.

She can't help to enjoying herself at their company.

She almost  forgot about the after party.

"Oh no..!!!I have to go.. Seunghyun oppa..are you sure that you going to be ok take me there?" Eunji felt guilty to take his offer.

"I'm ok..the place that you going actually belong to my friend and he asked me to stop by before" Top reply.

"Ok..thank you so much..bye..Jiyong oppa,Daesung oppa,Taeyang oppa and Mr big boss Seungri Oppa..I'm very happy to meet you guys here...I had soo much fun.." Eunji saying her goodbye and telling her sincere feeling.

"Bye..our Eunji ah.. Seungyoon hyung..make sure you take care her well" Jiyong reply.

"Bye..our little puppy!" Seungri teasing her.

"Have a good night Uri Eunji" Taeyang wave.

"Don't forget your promise of Trot session soon" Daesung remind his new trot lover partner.

In the car,Top who is a great assistance driver makes  Eunji destination clearer and her travel journey fun. They became close very fast. 

She even promise him to teach him how to take pictures for Instagram.

At CX club and restaurant

Inside the private room.

"Why she took this long?" Suho is worry sick..he has been trying to call her but her phone is unavailable.

Hayoung already give a flimsy excuse that still  not calming him.

"I  gonna fetch her" Suho can't stand anymore.

 

He knew that his girl who is a super woman and multi talents usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter